Chapter 4 - Not again

Warnings: foreplay, liking, rough language, sex language, they kinda hate each other - but it's consensual, kissing, naked touching?- I dont know, what else😅

I tried to push him away from me by his shoulders.
"You left too quickly that night...I wasn't even close to being done with you." He whispered, seemingly unaffected in the slightest by the push of my hands on his shoulders.
The warning sirens go on inside me. I had to get out of here! Get away from him! I didn't want another event that I would regret.
"Yeonjun! Let me go! Come on, we don't want another event we regret!"
A deep breath on his part. His grip became so tight that I was afraid he would leave bruises on my hips.
"Who says I regret what we did?" He asked. His features suddenly became sharper.
"I um..."
"You actually regret it?"
I suddenly felt so small under his gaze. Like a little child who knew it had done something wrong. Then Yeonjun started moving. I couldn't react so quickly because my back hit one of the mirrors.
Yeonjun disappeared into the crook of my neck. Without warning, he bit into my sensitive skin there and I felt a rush of heat as I let out an involuntary moan. I immediately clapped a hand over my mouth.
Why did I have no strength at all against Yeonjun's attacks?
"You shouldn't regret your first time." He growled into the crook of my neck before licking the spot he had just bitten.
I narrowed my eyes as my body gave up fighting against Yeonjun. Again...so damn easily.
My brain had gone from defensive to non-existent so quickly.
Fuck! What was wrong with me?! What was wrong with my body, my head?
Only my heart was beating violently against my chest, that I was afraid it would jump out straight away.
Without another word, I noticed Yeonjun's fingers on my center.
"When I'm done with you, you definitely won't regret this!" Yeonjun continued to growl before his head appeared in front of mine again. His lips were immediately on mine. The lips that had driven me crazy like nothing else in this world.
Yeonjun was a dominant kisser, but that's exactly what I enjoyed. I immediately lost myself again and I was quick to allow him entry into my mouth as the feeling that was so appealing the last time came over me again. This forbidden feeling...like a drug, it clouded my senses and made me afraid of becoming addicted.
Then his fingers. They immediately found my clit over my pants and I moaned into his mouth.
My body had decided to give in to him again. The one and only one I was supposed to hate.
Yeonjun pulled away from me and our eyes met: "Good girl...just go for it!"
His second hand found its way into the waistband of my pants.
"You smell so damn good!" He whispered before his mouth found the crook of my neck again. My hands slipped around his shoulders.
Why did I allow him to do this again, why did I allow myself to do this again?! My thoughts was clear but my body just couldn't make a move against him.
Yeonjun's thumbs pulled down my pants. On...and on, before his head disappeared from the crook of my neck and his entire body disappeared in front of me. I looked down at myself. Yeonjun knelt in front of me, his eyes locked into mine, his mouth right in front of my with panties clothed center.
I started shaking with excitement, while my pants found their way to my ankles.
"You like that, huh?" He asked as I felt his warm fingers slide over my legs. Over my shins around my knees and over the back of my thighs to my butt. He pulled my hips from the mirror closer to his lips, which he licked - oh so sensually...
I caught my bottom lip between my teeth as my hand found his soft, full hair. Yeonjun smiled at me before his eyes moved to my middle.
One of his thumbs slid over my bottom straight to my still covered entrance. He didn't press, just stroked it, but I couldn't breathe. My gaze settled on a gray pipe on the ceiling of the room while my fingers clung tightly into his black.
Then his thumb suddenly pressed into my entrance. I could swear I could feel him inside me with the material of my underwear. I couldn't help myself and moaned.
Fuck that was good! Addicting...exiting good.
"I doubt you regret that...you're pretty wet!" Yeonjun uttered and I unconsciously pressed him against my center. When I felt the tip of his nose directly on my clit, my pelvis shot forward to capture the feeling that was building inside me.
"You're making it really hard to resist." Yeonjun said. So close to me, I felt the vibration of his voice shoot straight from my middle up into my head.
I was crazy! Crazy for this feeling, crazy for the electricity in the air, crazy for more.
Without wasting a second, Yeonjun's skilled fingers pulled my underwear down to the back of my knees. Immediately afterwards his lips briefly above my lower lips.
Shit, I wanted him! I literally needed him.
My core was begging for him, for his attention and touch.
I quickly got my way as Yeonjuns thumbs pulled me apart.
"Fuck, such a pretty pussy!" He whispered before diving into me. His hot tongue slid through my slit and I thought I was going to die.
That's exactly what my ex had done, but Yeonjun's tongue felt so different.
So much better.
So much hotter.
I clapped my hand over my mouth again to suppress any louder moans.
"Shit Yeonjun!" I muttered through my hand and felt his smile on me. Shortly afterwards his tongue found my clit and I literally melted. My hand in his hair pulled him as close to me as possible.
His tongue ran circles around my bundle of nerves and I began to see stars. That was so much better than with my ex. That was the only thought that kept circling through my head.
Suddenly I felt his fingers at my entrance. I clenched around nothing. The excitement inside me almost killed me.
I couldn't keep calm as his index finger slids inside me.
Long and cold compared to my heat, but so good.
His tongue didn't stop circling my clit as his finger began sliding in and out of me. Over and over again. Faster with every thrust. I felt my wetness and his saliva running down my inner thighs.
Suddenly Yeonjuns free hand grabbed my left leg and lifted the back of my knee onto his shoulder. This gave him more space on me, which he immediately took advantage of and sucked on my clitoris. I jumped so hard that I was afraid of losing my balance.
My eyes wandered down to Yeonjun. The image that presented itself to me looked so forbidden and sensual. Almost sinful.
Without giving myself a moment to get used to his penetration, he added a second finger to the one that was already deep inside me.
I no longer knew where I was, no longer knew who I was or what I was doing here...but I noticed the tingling sensation in my lower stomach, how my core was becoming more sensitive by the second and how my heart kept skipping a beat.
"Yeonjun! Just - ahh - a little more!" I moaned and he gave me that 'bit' right away.
His fingers curled inside me, hitting the spot he had hit a few nights before.
And I came...I came hard.
My whole skin tingled and warm waves of ecstasy washed over me. Tears formed in my eyes, as I let go and allowed my body to feel Yeonjun and only him. Nothing else mattered anymore.
Yeonjun brought me through my orgasm, until it subsided and he slowly pulled his fingers out of me. Yeonjun pulled away from me and I collapsed so quickly that my butt hit the cold floor a little too hard.
"Whoa! Slowly." Yeonjun admonished me, whose hands I soon felt under my arms.
I opened my glassy eyes and looked at him.
Did that really just happen? Had I really cum from him again?
Yeonjun smiled at me before wiping his mouth, glistening with my juice.
"You cum pretty quickly, you know that?" He said before leaning over and giving me a kiss on the forehead, between my eyebrows.
The kiss was short but warm and felt soothing.
"And do you regret it again?" He asked and I took another deep breath. Not yet able to move much, I closed my eyes and began to smile.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I want to know!"
"No. Why are you doing this?"
I opened my eyes again and looked at him. Yeonjun looked a little confused.
"It feels good." He said, his eyes wandering to my stomach.
"Then find some other gir-"
"It feels different with you!" He interrupted me. His gaze returned to mine.
Did he just admit that he also felt the fire sparked by the forbidden feeling?
"No idea why...", He murmured and immediately took one of my hands, "I really have no idea, but it hurts."
He guided my hand to the front of his jeans and I felt his hard erection beneath my palm.
"I'm so hard it hurts...like last time." He murmured as his forehead fell against mine. His hot breath hit my cheeks as he pressed his pelvis tightly against my hand.
His hand was gripping my wrist so tightly, as if he was afraid I was going to run away.
"Fuck, I just want..." Yeonjun murmured as his head disappeared back into my neck, kissing and licking every inch there.
I swallowed. The warmth of his body so close to me was intoxicating. I tried something and started kneading his hard bulge. A deep growl from him and I lost myself again. "Yeonjun...let me go." I whispered in his ear. Yeonjun immediately appeared in front of me again: "No chance, potato! I just did you a favor. You have to return it."
I smiled.
"I don't want to leave." I muttered and only then realized the idea that had popped up into my head.
Yeonjun looked at me questioningly. But then hesitantly let me go. I took another deep breath before placing my hands on Yeonjun's shoulders. I had never head my head shout 'no' so loudly.
No, no, no, again and again, but my heart was beating so hard against my chest that it pushed me forward. Further and further until Yeonjun came to sit on his butt and I sat on my knees in front of him, a little unsteadily. Yeonjun's eyes stared at me questioningly. His hair was a little tangled, thanks to my hands that had dug into his hair seconds before. My hands slowly fell from his shoulders before I couldn't hold his gaze any longer and let my forehead fall against his. My eyes fell on his lips as I hesitantly chewed on mine.
My fingertips flew over his pants and fumbled with his button.
"I don't have a condom with me." Yeonjun then whispered, making me raise my forehead again.
Our eyes locked: "I didn't mean to do that."
Yeonjun's eyes flinched briefly as I undid his button and pulled down his jeans zipper.
"I thought you regretted everything." Yeonjun whispered and I had to giggle.
"Believe me, I do." I mumbled and now it was Yeonjun who laughed.
"You're making other suggestions." He murmured and I felt his hand on my cheek. I jumped slightly because his touch was surprisingly gentle. I froze in my tracks when it didn't take long for his lips to touch mine.
The kiss was different...soft, calm...almost loving. Unlike the feeling I knew from his lips on mine, something different spread inside me. A warm feeling that didn't ignite my insides like usual, but instead covered my body like warm, gentle waves.
I could taste myself on his tongue.
Meanwhile, my hand became independent by shamelessly disappearing under Yeonjun's jeans and cupping his erection over his underwear.
I immediately noticed how Yeonjun's whole body tensed up. Shortly afterwards he broke away from me. I opened my eyes a little and saw the thread of saliva still connecting our mouths.
"Damn, I'd like a blow job now." Yeonjun muttered and I had to laugh.
"What if I tell you that's exactly what I plan to do?"
Yeonjun started to smile. His white, perfect teeth flashed at me.
He was really hard under my palm but before I could even get into a comfortable position, we heard voices from outside the dance studio.
We didn't exchange a word, not even a glance, before we scurried apart and straightened our clothes as quickly as possible.
Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!
I had completely forgotten that this room was public.
Luckily, I got my pants on surprisingly quickly. Just in time before three young men came into the room.
I noticed that my underwear wasn't really sitting in the right place, as the men looked between me and Yeonjun.
Please don't let me be red in the face.
A quick look over at Yeonjun showed me that his hair was still pretty tangled.
"Sorry, we didn't know the studio was occupied." The smallest of the men spoke up. That finished me off. In a split second I jumped up. All eyes immediately turned to me.
"No! We're done!" I said and tried my best to appear as neutral as possible.
"Come on, Yeonjun!" I said and looked down at him.
Yeonjun looked up at me. It was obvious that he was having some trouble coming to terms with the loss of the thought of my mouth around him.
Come on Yeonjun, don't let what just happened get to you too much!
"Yes...Yes!" He finally said and stood up too. He grabbed our jackets and ski pants while I crawled back into my boots.
"Okay, thanks." Another man in the group said as Yeonjun and I pushed past them.
"No problem, have fun!" Yeonjun shouted to them when I just wanted to get out of here. I prayed that they didn't notice anything.
"That was close!" Yeonjun said, running close behind me. Taking our clothes in front of him to hide his erection as much as possible.
Oh man, Sumi! Did this almost happen again?!
We made our way through the gym and into the lobby.
"Luckily it wasn't our parents." Yeonjun said and I froze on the spot. Yeonjun couldn't stop as quickly as he ran into me.
"Hey! Don't just stand still suddenly!" He protested as he took two steps away from me again.
He was right! What if those were our parents?! They would smell what had just happened from three miles away.
Again...it almost happened again.
God, I got involved with him again.
"What? My room is still a little away." Yeonjun circled around me and came to a stop in front of me.
My eyes traveled up to him, then down to my things in his arms.
"Yeonjun, I'm definitely not coming up with you now." I whispered and reached for my things. Yeonjun looked at me questioningly.
"Why not?" He asked and I let out an exhausted breath. My shoulders slumped as I took my things from his arms.
Immediately afterwards, Yeonjun grabbed my ski pants that I had just taken: "Are you serious? Come on, we just had so much fun."
"We have to stop this, what if it really had been our parents?" I asked and Yeonjun slumped a little so I could take my pants out of his grasp.
"But they wasn't." Yeonjun said as I walked past him.
"Yeonjun! I'm definitely not going to discuss this here! We both know this is wrong!" I brought the facts to the table.
I gave the man at the reception a smile as I walked toward the elevators.
"Who says it's wrong?! You just seemed like you wanted it too!" Yeonjun protested, still behind me.
"Shut up! Do you want the whole hotel to know?!" I growled back.
"What? That you like what we do together?" He grumbled. I stopped after I pressed the elevator button. It was a miracle that there was no one in the hallway at the moment.
"Are you nuts?! Keep quiet!" I swore as I spun around to face him.
"Fuck, why can't you just admit that you don't regret it and not be so damn compli-"
I slapped my hand over Yeonjun's mouth as the elevator opened and I saw the outlines of people standing in the elevator.
Yeonjun's gaze wandered from me to the elevator and his eyes became so big that I was afraid they would immediately fall out.
"Sumi?" Someone asked behind me and I froze. The voice was more then familiar to me.
I turned around and saw my father. He looked at me in surprise while I felt Yeonjun's hand on mine over his mouth. He pulled my hand from its place while my fathers gaze shifted to Yeonjun.
He recognized him in a split second and his vision went dark. Shortly afterwards, my father grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.
"What are you doing here!? Can't you let my daughter enjoy her vacation?! Leave her alone!" My father growled as he dragged me into the elevator like a little child and pressed a button.
"You and your family don't have an ounce of decency, do you?! Go back to where you came from!" My father shouted at Yeonjun, who was left more than confused when the elevator doors closed.
As the elevator started moving, my father turned to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.
"Sumi, are you okay? What did he want again?!" my father asked. I was probably still as confused as Yeonjun looked when he was last seen.
What had just happened?
"Everything OK? Did he do something to you?" my father asked again, followed by a small shake of my shoulder.
"No...no dad...I", I brushed his hands off my shoulders and took a deep breath, "I'm fine. I just ran into him in the hallway."
"Thank God I was just here! That asshole can't leave you alone, can he?"
I rolled my eyes. The constant cursing about the Choi's was getting on my nerves .
"Dad, I'm not a little kid anymore, I know how to get rid of Yeonjun!" I said and my fathers eyes got a little bigger.
"Yeah... sorry. I always forget that you're actually an adult." My father laughed and I joined in as an actress.

*

Darkness enveloped me, there was dead silence but I couldn't sleep. My eyes wouldn't even close as I nervously bit my fingernails and stared into black empty space. After I had dinner with my parents, I went back to my room and watched a movie, but I didn't notice much of it. My mind was still racing about the moment in the dance studio and the little argument with Yeonjun. It wasn't the first time I had fought with Yeonjun, so why did I feel like...a bad feeling deep down inside me?
Come on Sumi! Stop thinking about the idiot! You leave here tomorrow and don't have to endure him anymore for the time being.
Of course it must be confusing for Yeonjun that I once seemed that I liked it...and then said I didn't. He must probably think he is a rapist. Of course he wasn't...and of course I kinda liked it. But that had to stop!
No more!
No more regretting, no more confusion and no more getting involved with sexual stuff. Especially not with Yeonjun!
Eventually I was able to fall asleep...but I woke up once an hour and tossed and turned like a restless dog.
The night was long and hard, so I shuffled around like a walking death the next day.
I then fell asleep again in the car, which really surprised my parents. But at least I was out of the hotel now, which to me was more like a cage. I just wasn't used to being so close to Yeonjun anymore. And the fact that we had done such dirty things together didn't help either.
The vacation stressed me out more than my studies...great, actually I really needed a break of that.

Please remember that I fully respect the privacy of all K-Pop Idols and that this is just a fantasy. It's not my intention to harm anyone! (I've been a MOA since March 2023)

A TXT Yeonjun Fanfiction from Mrs. Choi-Park
CEO/non-idol/dom/bully!Yeonjun! / Confident/sub/named/fem!Reader!