Liora

Avoid falling in love with people and avoid bonding with animals, as they could be the source of your suffering, disobedience, and brokenness. Instead, love things like the stars, science, books, and even sports.

Liora hasn't worked at the pub for one and a half years. During this time, all her days were under control, but that particular day was special. She knew what he loved to drink on hot and cold days like this because she was used to him. Enjoy watching him immerse himself in his work tirelessly. She never told him that she liked him, as she believed that the right person would come if it was his destiny. She was wondering why he didn't talk to her, apart from the smile they exchanged when he entered and his thanks to her when she offered him something to drink since he had never dated a girl before, she noticed. She might not have been the kind he was into, but she was still quite attractive, and her beauty was unique because she did not belong to that society. She didn't know he was off.

She was staring at him through the doorway when He was outside the pub taking a deep breath. Suddenly a girl stepped in. The fact that Ephraim was staring at her broke her heart. He continued to stare at her and after a while, while he was seated in his seat, he addressed her to a talk. Following that, she felt a horrible emotion beyond anything she had ever experienced.