IV ( ∞ )

After a while.

   Ephraim was tired of calling her and writing to her without a response from her, and despite being a person who does not get attached easily, he abandoned the idea of getting involved with her after becoming very upset. He realized he was foolish and that she despised him.

He was lost where he usually was when he looked up and saw the Liora. He removed his gaze for a moment but then kept returning it to her, thinking about her and wondering why he hadn't asked her out on a date after work. So he went toward her, as she was ready to leave after finishing her work. However, she bluntly refused, telling him she would go out with someone else. Hence, he goes back to his chair and gathers his stuff.

*         *          *

Amara became less impressed with him when he treated her harshly both inside and outside of the lesson, so she walked away hopefully saving her honor.

She carelessly cleans her room. Among the books she had never touched since bought them was her tiny phone, which she hadn't used in months. After making multiple attempts, she finally unlocked the lock and saw the number of calls and texts She had received from various people, Ephraim who had called her the most frequently was the last. She felt a little bad and guilty about that.

She headed to the pub, hoping to find him there, even though she didn't know what to say to him. As soon as she got to it, she looked into the back, but the seat was empty. She sat there and tried to call him, but it was too late, as her number had been completely blocked.

*         *          *

Caius has been absent a lot lately, and his feelings have changed for his girlfriend, who is also dating someone in secret after she received news that her boyfriend is going out with another girl. Ironically, she did not tell him that she knew, as she felt a bit of freedom after she found out.

*          *         *

Liora took his hand excitedly and they walked in the direction of the party. When he asked to go with her to the party, she felt wanted. As for him, all he wanted was to prove to his ex-lover—who didn't give a damn about him—that he could carry on without her.

Imagine that everyone at that party and outside it is like this. What a joke

Isn't it better to stay alone? Or is it better to slog through this mud?