Part 3

As they entered the club, Kelly couldn't keep his eyes off of Stella's ass. He smiled as he thought about how just a few hours ago he was rubbing, kissing, and biting that ass. Something Otis and Cruz would kill to do; of course, there were other places he wanted to rub, kiss, and bite.

"Let's sit here." Gabby suggested picking a tight booth. She made sure that Kelly ended up sitting beside Stella.

"I want a beer; what about you girls?" Casey asked as he stood up.

They picked up the drink menu. "Hmm, so many choices."

"I'll take Passionfruit Martini for now." Gabby replied. "What about you, Stella?"

"Martini sounds good, but what I'm really craving is..." She put her hand on Kelly's thigh. "It's a screaming orgasm."
Kelly started choking on air. Casey gave him an odd look, and Gabby smirked. "You okay?" Stella asked him sweetly, squeezing his interthigh.

"Yeah....I am...good." He stuttered as he jumped up, needing to walk away before she had his pants pitching an umbrella. "I'll help you with the drinks; do you girls want some snacks or something?"

"No, I'm good." Gabby tells him as she looks at Stella.

Stella leans forward, staring into his curious eyes. "Mmmm..." she moans as she sucks on her bottom lip. Kelly watches her intensely, wishing he was sucking on that lip. "I could go for some nuts." She replied with a sexy smirk. "I love sucking the salt off them."

Kelly's mouth went dry; he was unable to speak, she was definitely going to make the next two weeks unbearable for him. He nods, and quickly walks away.

Stella smiles. "Damn, that man is fine, and he looks just as good walking away." Her eyes were staring at his ass. "I bet he looks hella good naked." She bit her lip as she felt herself getting wet.

Gabby laughs. "You're going to drive him crazy."

"I know." She smirks. "What's actually crazy is, I'm usually not like this. I'm not the forward, flirty type. But there's just something about him that makes me want to be like that. And now that I know I'm like forbidden fruit to him, it only makes me hotter. Really hot, hotter than I've ever been. And I'm having fun teasing him."

"What happened before Matt and I came back to the apartment? I could tell something happened between you guys. I could feel it in the air." Stella blushes. "Did you guys already have sex?"

"No!" Stella replied. "Not yet; I'm hopeful it's coming soon, like tonight soon." Gabby gave her a surprise look. "I'm not a slut."

"I didn't say you were."

"I just want you to know I'm not; I need you to know that I've only been with one guy, so it's not like I randomly hook up with people. I'm not that girl. My best friend keeps suggesting that I need a night of hot, lustful mind-blowing, no strings attached sex. It's been a year or two since I've had sex. So it's more than a want; it's a need, like I need to have sex. I feel like if I don't have sex soon, I'm going to explode."

Gabby nods, laughing. "I totally get that feeling. I get that way after a month, I don't know how you could go years."

"Me either." She agrees. "Kelly, seems like the perfect one-night stand, man."

"Oh, he is. Trust me, if you're looking for one incredible night with a good-looking guy, giving you a night to remember Kelly one night stand Severide is your man."

"One night stand." She laughs in a curious way. "Please do tell me about the middle name."

Gabby looked over at the bar where Kelly was talking with two blondes. "It's pretty self-explanatory; if you look over at the bar, you will see him flirting and those girls flirting back, because that's his thing; that's what he does." Stella looked over at the bar. The blonde in the black dress was touching Kelly's chest. While the one in the blue dress was rubbing his back. "Kelly is a great guy with a big heart, but he is a player. He loves the single life and loves women of all kinds."