Part 7

As soon as Kelly pulled out of the driveway, Stella snuggled up to him over the console. She kissed his cheek and said, "Thank you for coming with me and volunteering to drive me. I really appreciate it." 

"You're welcome." He kisses her forehead. She lays her head on his shoulder, and he smiles. 

"My sisters are adorable, huh?"

"They are." 

"And thank you for inviting Jordan to the firehouse; that was really nice of you. You're going to have to send me pictures when he does visit. Since I won't be there."

There went that sting in his chest again, which he gets every time he thinks about her leaving. He knows it's coming, but he's not ready for it. 

"Justice was really nice; I liked her."

"Yeah, she was."

"I feel bad that I like her." She admitted. 

"Why?"

"She's the woman who ruined my parents marriage; she is the woman who caused their divorce. She's the woman who caused my mom so much pain; my mom was devastated.  Kelly, I hated that woman for what she did to my mom. I swore I would never like her or get to know her. But I do like her, so I feel like I'm betraying my mom."

Kelly turns into the parking lot of the motel. "First, Justine didn't ruin your parents marriage alone; your dad had a role in it. Your dad stepped out of his marriage and cheated. Your dad caused your mom pain; yes, Justine had a hand in it. But it was your dad's choice."

"Have you ever cheated on anyone?" She asked as she sat straight up. 

Kelly took the keys out of the ignition and looked at her. 

"I'm just curious." She shrugs. 

"I've never really been in a serious relationship; I had a girlfriend for about three months in high school. But I didn't cheat." He stares at her, curious as to why she asked. 

"Do you think you would ever consider being in a committed relationship again?"

He wasn't expecting that question: "Umm... I think if the right girl came along, I would definitely consider it." He gazes at her adoringly. 

She smiles shyly. "So are we going to get out of the car or just sit here staring at each other?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"Can't we do both?" He leans over. "I want to stare into your beautiful brown eyes, then get out of the car." 

She nods slowly.  "I prefer you staring into my beautiful brown eyes as we're naked and you're hovering over me. Thrusting into me hard and fast, or nice and slow, real slow, whatever way you want." She says in a seductive tone, looking into his eyes with a deep, sexual gaze.

He smirks. "I love the way you think." He replied, gazing into her eyes in the same way. 

They stared at each other as if they were almost in a trance. They're totally glued to each other's eyes; they only could imagine the kinds of images that are going through each other's minds.  "We got the eye fucking down; now I'm ready for the real fucking." She said with a coy smile. 

"Me too." He leans closer and closer, his nose touching hers. "I'm so ready to taste you." His warm breath hit her face. "Licking my fingers after my quick feel this afternoon has me craving more." He kisses her nose. 

She inhaled sharply as images of his face between her legs flashed before her.  He kisses her neck as she continues fantasizing. "I bet you taste so delicious." He whispers against her neck.