I am Impertinent

Four

I Am Impertinent

˚˖𓍢ִִ໋🌊☁️˚˖𓍢ִ✧˚.

"Last I checked, that's still a kid. All of us are still kids, Well maybe not Grover, but still!"

˖𓍢ִִ໋🌊☁️˚˖𓍢ִ✧˚.

THIS WAS HELL. Paisley had been walking through some random forest in the middle of fucking New Jersey, she didn't even know they had forests in New Jersey. Either way, she despised walking, and so far, that is all that they had done.

"Somewhere up ahead this turns into a satyr path." Grover said.

"What's a satyr path?" Percy asked. Gods does this kid know nothing????

"It's a road through the wilderness. Satyr explorers use them. Harder to track us""That's great but if we stay in the wilderness, How are we gonna find a phone?" Percy asked. A phone? Why on the Gods green earth, would we need a phone? Food, Yes, Water, Yes, Weapons, yes, but a phone?

"What do we need a phone for?" Annabeth spoke, voicing Paisleys thoughts.

"So that we can call camp... To get help." Percy said slowly.

"We don't need help. we're fine." Annabeth answered.

"We're fine?" Percy asked. "We haven't even gotten to Trenton and we're already wandering through some forest, I didn't even know they had forests in New Jersey! But we found one! I would say we're the opposite of fine."

"We were sent on a quest!" Annabeth stated. "by the Gods, What did you think it'd be easy?" She asked. "It's supposed to be hard. That's why only certain people are chosen. If we call camp, we're basically saying that it was a mistake to choose us."

"I am completely comfortable with that, everyone makes mistakes!" Percy said.

"Not Annabeth." Paisley muttered under her breath and rolled her eyes, thinking that nobody could hear her.

"What did you say?" Annabeth asked. "I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I'm just like everybody else. Why are you both so afraid of who you are?"