Chapter Twenty

Fuck!

Fuck!

Cassandra Carrington is the sexiest, most beautiful, and arousing woman ever. A fucking dream come true.

The loud moans as she came all over my finger has me burning up like an inferno. One small touch and I can come just like that. My balls are so tight, it is painful to breathe yet so worthy.

I don't think I'm going to focus on anything else but her pleas and whimpers, and her beautiful body writhing on top of me.

I knew my fantasies about touching her could never compare to the real thing, but I didn't expect to wake up to her tight body all over me, rubbing her wet pussy while chasing her release. I swear, it is the hottest thing ever. Any men's fantasy.

I almost believed I was dreaming. I mean, after so many years of loving and wanting Cassandra, having her spread over me, soaked and desperate for me sounds like an illusion. Something my messed-up head would come up with because of the constant exposure I get to her is screwing more of my head and dreams.

But then, I open my eyes and knew there was no fucking way this was a dream.

She felt too vivid, too real, and too lovely.

I didn't think much. I reacted by touching her as much as I could. I've been desperate to get acquainted with everything about this woman.

And when she admitted wanting me too? I was a goner.

I was done.

As I rest on the couch, breathless, I just want to hold her. I don't care my balls are on fire and every nerve is ready to go into shock because all my blood is concentrated on my erection. I don't give a shit about my release.

I only want to hold my beautiful girl.

I want to hug her. I want to feel her tight body pressed against mine. I want to drown in her warmth and smell. I want to kiss her and see the dazed and satisfied look on her face.

I'm longing to see her lazy smile. I'm a sucker for her smiles, I want to collect as many smiles as I can.

I especially want to memorize the one I put on her this morning. I believe it is going to steal my breath.

The feel and sound of her are breathtaking, I can't image how lovely she must look, all flustered and soft because of me.

For one moment, I believe she's going to snuggle against my chest. I'm about to wrap one arm around her until I feel her tensing against my chest and her breath hitches.

Something rolls into my stomach. All the fuzzy and calmness wash off, replaced by cold.

Before I can process what's going on and open my mouth, she plants both of her hands on my chest and pulls away.

Her bright eyes are wide open and glistening. It is a mix between being shocked and being in a daze.

No beautiful and lazy smile in sight.