Chapter Thirty-Three

I've been living in a state of shock for the past few hours

It begins when Ryder asks for a private car to take us to the airport and there's champagne in the backseat.

I arch an eyebrow as he pours me a glass. This is insane, I can't believe this is my life.

He passes me the flute and proceeds to serve his. Then, he raises his hand and clinks our glasses together. "To a wonderful vacation."

I smile.

"Let this be our first one, and more to come."

As he takes a sip of his champagne, I tease him. "You did take notes of the movie, boss." I narrow my eyes. "Don't tell me you watch it again for more inspiration."

He chuckles. "Once was enough. Though if you want to watch it again, I'm far from against it. Part of the charm is you reciting the lines."

I blush and take a gulp of the cold champagne. The bubbly liquid slides down my throat like velvet, leaving a warm and fuzzy sensation in my chest. I clear my throat and look at Ryder. "So, what else did you plan?"

"That depends on you."

I blink. I have no idea where we are going, only that it snows a lot. I wouldn't know what to do first. But it all becomes clear when he slips two new envelopes from his back pocket.

"So, we're continuing this game..." I say, watching the two white envelopes. I can't find a hint of what's inside.

He gives me a soft smile, patiently waiting for me to pick the next card. I grab the one on the left, eager to open it. I place the flute on the side and slit it open, finding out what it contains.

Chill night under the stars.

I frown. "What is a chill night under the stars?" Is it star-gazing? Is it snuggling someplace? Are we going to freeze?

"You'll find out soon."

My eyes widen. "You can't be this cruel."

He chuckles, amused. "Cruel?"

"Yeah. You can't make me pick up a card and not tell me what it entails. Make me wait hours until I find out what it means."

His lips twitch, unmoved. "This is why you're my best employee, restless."

I roll my eyes, though I'm amused. "I knew you were an ogre."

He laughs hard at that. "Apologies. I'll delete the surprise factor of the trip then. You want to know what we'll do? We're going to a secluded cabin in the middle of the mountain. The first thing I expect to do is get you out of those clothes and fuck you until you can't breathe. First with my fingers. Then with my mouth. And finally with my cock. I plan on keeping you on the edge, not letting you come until the last minute."

My eyes shoot to the driver on the front while my cheeks flush.

"And that won't be enough. I'll need more afterward. It doesn't matter I'll have you all weekend. I'll want more. Every day."