'more'

you where on the grass of the sunny sitting and relaxing when you decided to go up to the crows nest and see what zoro was up to. "where you going (y/n)" luffy asked. "to see what zoros up to in the crows nest." you replied with a wink and apparently he understood and smiled in return. you headed up to see zoro relaxing on the bench.

"boo." you teased and came in zoro turned his head and looked at you for a second before turning his head back up. "hey whats up." he said. "nothing much actually." you admitted. "i'm just board and came to see what you where up to." you said. "i was working out but decided to take a break for a while." he said and it was true because you could see he was a little out of breath and sweaty and he didn't have his shirt on yet.

he invited you to sit next to him so you did and smiled at him. "hey i have a question," he asked and you looked confused but ready to answer him. "sure what is it." you asked him as he put his shirt back on. "what does 'more' mean." he asked and you smiled but also blushed a little. "whats the blush for." he asked not helping your blush making it worse and causing his checks to tint a little. "well you asked an embarrassing question." you said holding your checks trying to calm them down. "wha- all i asked was about that 'more' thing." he repeated. "yeah thats embarrassing." you complained again.

zoro crossed his arms. "if you don't want to tell me thats fine." he said shutting his eyes as well. "no no i mean i want to tell you but, it's your reaction i might not be ready for." you said. "is it something bad." he asked. "no no no, nothing like that but, you know you never know how other people feel and may react." you said smiling at him. "i won't freak out or anything you can trust me." zoro said. "promise." you asked pulling a classic puppy lip. "yes i promise." i said smiling and rolling his eyes a little.

"so when i was little i came home to my parents every day, we have a special way of saying things to each-other," you paused. "like what" zoro asked. "like we would have a special way to say goodbye and i love you." you said. "we would say goodbye by saying 'again' meaning 'i'll see you again'" you said and zoro smiled at you. "and we would say 'i love you' by saying" you stopped for a second as he looked for you. "more" you continued looking back at zoro. "you say 'more' to me every time you leave my side." he said sitting back and crossing his arms and closing his eyes.

"your not made at me are you" you asked as innocently as possible. "why would i be mad," he asked. "well cause i've been saying it mostly out of habit but truth is," you paused and he didn't so much as move. you looked at your hands in your lap and you wanted to tell him how you felt but you where stuck. you looked back up and zoro was close to your face you could feel his breath on your lips and you desperately wanted to kiss him but you held back.

"'more' meaning, 'more then you could dream of'" you finally said. "well then i'll have to be 'more' for you." zoro said holding your hand as you felt the difference between the seize of your hand and his. he used his other hand to gently hold your face so gently you felt like a cloud was on your face his hands where surprisingly soft but your thoughts got cut off and your mind went blank as zoro inched closer to your lips.

he looked deep into your eyes then broke the stare by glancing at your lips then back into your eyes making you absolutely melt. "'more' (y/n)" he whispered before gently touching his lips to yours and gradually pulling your face closer to his. you where elated and shocked as a mix of excited emotion swept through your hole body you then gently slid your eyes shut rapping your arms around his neck to pull him closer. he broke for air first and smiled at you.

"'more' zoro so much 'more'" you smiled at him and this time you kissed him shocking him a little this time. he pulled you closer and kissed you more. teh closer you got the 'more' you loved it and him.

the end.