AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

julia pov

erm.. okay! that girl wasnt very nice, at all. i go back inside and the second i shut the door i hear a bunch of screaming from next door and then a "julia, get the neighbours please!" which in my family means "julia tell the neighbours to shut the fuck up!" so i go outside, but i dont say anything to the neighbours, i just walk away. i go down town and eventually go to the local animal shelter. its easy to get followers there, but today i have a different purpose. im looking to adopt a cat tomorrow. cute little aaliyah catches my eye. shes fluffy, with brown fur and black spots. shes still a kitten and shes very friendly. i play with her for AGES. once ive fully decided for tomorrow, i leave the animal shelter. on my way home, i go to this icecream place. im served by a boy who looks alot like that girl from earlier. "hey, didnt you come to our door and argue with little mary earlier?" he says directly to me. "who the fuck is mary?" i reply. "ya know, my little sister with the black hair." he signs a little hair thing with his hands going up in a diagonal line like someone was struck by lightning. "uh yeah. shes a bitch. can i get two scoops of strawberry with strawberry sprinkles, strawberry drizzle and a fudge stick?" i ask, and i get exactly that. i eat all of it just walking around town. then i go to the library. its like 8pm by now, which makes sense because although i left 5 hours ago, i was playing with the kittens for 4 fucking hours. in the library, i see a familiar girl, that mary girl. except shes full on sobbing.. i go towards her and sit next to her. "whats wrong mary?" i ask, genuinely. as the bad-mannered girl she is she says "its mary-kate." while keeping her head on the table, crying. i roll my eyes. "mary-kate, whats wrong?" i ask again. 

mks line in her pov!!!!!!!!!! this one was extra exxttrraa short. SOWWY! =3