my brand new job!

julias pov

well.. how do i say this.. im currently employed.. as something horrific! its not exactly a choice, but mk has chosen ME as her personal assistant. why me? the way raj describes his experience with this.. unique job.. im not getting out of it anytime soon. shes full on latched onto my back, giving me orders like im a puppy. i wouldnt mind being her puppy ngl.. actually i WOULD! thats weird julia what the fuck? anyway, im on my way to my house, and i guess mks staying there too. i mean, i dont really care because if she wasnt at mine shed probably be out doing drugs. thatd suck. once we get to my house, its pretty late. not exactly late,  its only 8pm, but today i had an 7pm curfew. why so early? i take mk to my room, and she goes into my closet again.. why does she love it in there so much? you know what! the real question is.. why am i questioning myself so much? its like im becoming a trivia bot at this point. nightly routine, pulling the girl of my dre- NIGHTMARES out of my closet, shoving her onto my sofa bed and going to sleep! i mean, asleep until i hear a thud and a shout from the back garden floor.. outside MY window! i look out of it and see mk.. on the garden floor. what a surprise. i suppose her "dad" heard it too, because he looks out of the living room window and starts screaming at her as she rushes onto her bike and fucking bikes away. 

A/N: IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT AND TOOK SO LONG IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAD NO IDEAS WHATSOEVER AND I FEEL LIKE I DISAPPOINTED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!