eight

"Oh Miss Jensen!"

"Oh Miss Jensen!"

I stared at Rachel, horrified. "What the—." Benji, who had just walked into my room, laughed.

After I had sent them both an 'emergency alert' message multiple times. (Twice in the groupchat we had and then twice again in their own private chat.)

"I was just reanacting Alex's upcoming birthday, don't mind me." Rachel said. "Oh I bet you were." Benji looked over to me and shared a look of confusion. "Oh you know what I'm talking about Alex!" Rachel scoffed.

"I wish I didnt." I sighed.

"So, why the so called 'emergency meeting'?" Benji quoted. "Uhm, well—." I started, Rachel almost immediately cutting me off. "Miss Jensen flirted with Alex again."

"I wouldn't say flirted."
"No true, better yet. She full on degraded you."

"Okay," Benji sighed. "I did not want to know that."
"Why am I friends with you guys again?"

"Thats what I ask myself daily man." I chuckled. "This is a hate crime, I'm getting bullied." Rachel scoffed. "Do you even know what a hate crime is Rachel?"

Rachel scoffed. "Yes I do!"

"Rachel, shh. Alex, please tell me that what Rachel said isn't true." Benji sat next to me on the bed, while Rachel, who had been sitting on the ground laid down.
"I wish," I replied. "Well no I don't, but it's kind of true I guess."

"What happened now." He sighed. "So, this weekend. When I was at Jensen's. I 'accidentally' left my chapstick there. Cause like, I'm emotionally attached to her cat and needed an excuse to see her cat again."

"And this is totally about the cat?" He raised an eyebrow. "Definitely." I nodded.

"But, turns out she found it earlier than I wanted her to, and she's also a lot smarter than me because she brought it to school and my plan got blown up. Well anyway, she was like 'Say it, say you did it purpose.', mind I say, that was very hot—."

"No, no you may not." Benji interrupted me. "Shh, I'm telling a story."

"So then I was like: 'I did it on purpose.' and then she was like: 'What? I didn't quite catch that.' And I said it again, she was like: 'Good girl'—." Benji cut me off again by gasping. "I'm kidding, she didn't say that last part." I laughed. "Sadly." I muttered. "Whaaat, who said that?"

"And after that she asked me when my birthday was, end of sto—." When I had almost finished my sentence Rachel had gotten up and slapped my cheek, probably harder then she intended to. "OW! RACHEL, WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.