01

I hear my door bust open and find it to be no other than my annoying older sister Maria

     "Bitchhhh it's your birthday!!" She says jumping on my bed and laying next to me.

    I groan and pull my covers over my head and turn the side.

     "Oh no you didn't" she says and for a second it was quiet and I felt at peace.

    That's until a soft silky object hit my head, "ow what the fuck was tha-"

    "She hit me again and I sat up to see she hit me with a pillow with a sly smirk on her face.

    "Oh you bitch" I say grabbing one of my pillows and we start fighting each other.

     "You not finna try and play me on my birthday!" I say hitting her one good time and she fell back on the floor and I went down with her we turned in to a laughing stock.

     "Girl im finna mess my wig up messing around with your ugly ass" she says out of breath and I giggle and stand up to help her old ass up.

      "Awww my baby is finally 21!" She saying wiping a fake tear and I roll my eyes and fix my bed so I can get ready for the day.

     "Soo what are you planning on doing" she says helping me fix my bed.

    "Absolutely nothing" I say honestly and she does this dramatic gasp.

    "I'd be damned if my baby does nothing for her birthday. I'm calling Dante" she says and walks out the room leaving me no room to object.

    Dante was our gay best friend who was always good at picking places to go out but trouble would always follow us with him.

     Maria was 30 years old with light Carmel skin and round lips. She had bunny type checks and man killer eyes. If someone had to guess her age you would say she looks in her mid twenty's. 

    My mom had an affair with her husband when she had her, he was a white missionary man who had no idea she was married. They later on got married and then my mom wanted to have more kids until she went to the doctors and told her there was something wrong with her cervix that she couldn't have kids.

    So that's when they adopted me.

     Now don't get me wrong I love Austin, that's his name. But sometimes I feel bad when my parents make me seem like the bright child.

  I guess you can say I'm gifted.

   I graduated high school at sixteen and graduated college at eighteen. I went to college to be a lawyer but came out wanting to be scientists. So I joined a school just for that for a year and graduated in the same time.

    Now, I'm living my life as a Marine Biologist. I clock in at work whenever I want to because I'm my own boss. My company is called sea.co. What can I say I love animals.

       "Guess who's hereee" I here Dante's voice and I groan and roll my eyes placing the last pillow on my bed.

    "Uh uh don't ever! You know you missed me" he says hugging me and I can't help but smile and hug him back.

      "Sooo what are we doing" Maria says plopping down on the bed. 

   "Well I was thinking first we get rid of this rats nest-" he says implying on my hair making me roll my eyes-" then we're gonna go shopping and then we're go out at the new club that opens tonight and I got free tickets in"

     "Do I even want to know how you got free tickets?" I ask and he chuckles,"I mean the story has a few blow jobs here and the-"

     "Ew ew stop" I cut him off covering my beard and the two just laugh.

    "I'm gonna take a shower and do my hair then I'll be right out to so we can go shopping

...