02

We walk into the gigantic club and  ignore all the glances that pass our way

We walk into the gigantic club and ignore all the glances that pass our way.

It was a pretty packed club, there was a balcony, a bar, and neon lights flashing everywhere.

"Yall this place is fucking crazy" Maria says and Dante nods in agreement.

"Let's get some drinks" I say pointing to the bar and we all walk over to the bar and sit down on the black leather stools.

A guy immediately comes over to us, he was at least 5,8 with purple hair and he was wearing a white blouse with a black tie.

"Helloo ladies and gentleman." He says, "my name is Alex. Anything you looking for on this fine day? Since it's our opening all drinks are five dollars" he says and Dante coos.

"Ok so I'll have champagne on the rocks, two California dreams and a plain martini" Dante says making me giggle and Alex nods he head and turns to Maria for her answer.

"I'll have a Long Island iced tea three of those bone dry Martinis and I'll try one of those Everclear drinksl"

"Ouu someone knows her drink" Alex flirts and Maria flashes her pearly whites per usual.

Alex finally looks over at me and I'm not really ready to get drunk but-

"Girl please I already know what your thinking so I'll order for you birthday girl-" Dante interrupts my thoughts making me smile and roll my eyes-" she'll have one Aunt Roberta, three sweet bloody Mary's, two of those lemon martinis, and to top it off the Kings blue Tonic" he says and We all stare at him in shock.

"O-okay, happy birthday by the way miss and I'll be right back with you um, drinks" Alex says walking away and instantly I just start bursting out laughing.

"Who the hell says I'm gonna be able to drink all of that?"

"Oh baby tonight's your night! And you miss ma'am are so far one of the most funnest person I know when drunk. " Dante says and Maria snickers.

"I remember that one time she started stripping on the pool table last-"

"Alright let's not talk about the last of my horrid drinking memories." I say rolling my eyes.

Five minutes later our drink were finally placed in front of us.

I started drinking my bloody Mary's first and smiled as the sweet but sour sensation slid down my throat.

I giggled at Dante wincing at one of his drinks and Maria shoving down hers.

Once I got to my Roberta I squealed as it burned my throat, as much as it hurt it felt good inside.

"A toast!" Dante says and we all pick up one of our drinks, "a toast to the birthday bitch!" We all clinck drinks and shove them down our throats.

"Alright guys I'm- wait a min. Is that my shit?" Maria says as the song 'give it up to me' by Sean Paul plays in the dj and we all squeal together.