05

It was an hour and twenty minute drive to her parents house which hosted this baby shower

        It was an hour and twenty minute drive to her parents house which hosted this baby shower .

        I turn over to the beauty in my passenger seat to see her passed out . Her eyelashes kissed her melanin skin and her round two toned lips were slightly open.

        I started down at the beauty while parked in front of her parents home.

    They lived in a so so suburban neighborhood and their house was pretty big .

         There was a bunch of cars parked in front and in front of the house was very much decorated with blue and pink .

    Mostly pink if you ask me.

    "Hey doe, we're here" I softly said waking her up.

   I gave her the name 'doe' based on her Bambi like eyes.

      Every time she looks up at me I try so hard to shoved down the vision of her looking up at me while taking every inch of  my cock.

   But I could never do anything she wouldn't want me to do.

       She's to pure to me.

      She lets out the cutest yawn then sits fully up.

        "Raise and shine baby" I say and she rolls her eyes playfully at me making my dick twitch .

     But I decided to let it slide.

        I get up stepping out the car and I rush over to her side before she tries to open the door and I open the door for her.

        "Such a gentleman" she says and I shake my head smiling down at her .

        I close the door following after her wile walking up the cement steps to front door.

   I tried not to stare at her ass as they swayed from side to side in her jeans.

When we finally made it to the brown wooden porch we both stopped in front of the door .

I stared down at her with my hands in my pockets.

"Ima head out doe, it was nice seeing you again" I say not wanting to leave this fascinating women.

"Why don't you come in?" She says lowly looking down and fiddling with her fingers.

I tilt my head and pull her head back up so she can look me in the eyes, "speak up baby"

She parts her round lips and her doe eyes look down at my lips then back at my eyes.

"Why don't you stay? Wouldn't mine having company in this torture house" she says making me chuckle down at her.

" you-"

    My words were cut short from the brown door swinging open revealing a short brown lady with the same hair as Delilah . She had beauty marks scarred all over her face while Delilah only had one under her cheek bone.

     "Oh my baby!" The women screams and pulls Doe in for a tight hug and rock her back and forth.