Germany (official song)

All I wanted was to not come bottom 5!!! We will never learn!

7/10
I mean it's an okay song however extremely borring and will almost definitely get lost in the sea of other entrants. I feel like we had a season of gpod entries and now the season of mediocre ones has come around. We will be last unless his voice manages to get some jury points. I don't see this coming above the bottom 5.

People are reluctant to vote for Germany we need something that gets people to do that. Something so good people have to vote. I think Germany is actually incapable to get a middle of the board entry.

I wanted Galant to represent us soooooo badly. They were so good. Would have been my favorite of all if they had been chosen but no we just had to pick the generic pop even after Bjorn Alvayers (sorry for spelling it wrong please correct me) told us to pick something out there!!!

People were saying Ryk could win the whole thing.
Marie Riem would have represented what we actually all secretly like.
Galant was just amazing, the best of the night.
Bodine Monet would have done decently.
So would all the over songs apart from this, the one that came second and the one that came last!!!

I'm actually heart broken.

Jury score:
Vocal: 9/10
Performance: 3/10
Uniqueness: 2/10
Overall: 7/10

Overall jury score: 21/40

Televote: 5/20