50

Chapter 50 The first player is out

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Good guy, he came directly to her. This basically forced her to collapse, right?

Elk No. 12 spoke:

"I'm sorry, I'm showing off my cards - I, the witch, currently have two medicines in hand! If you don't accept it, come and argue!"

Just kidding, I don't mean to be cowardly at all, she will definitely die if she doesn't jump to the witch, because the player who really owns the crystal prophecy doesn't show up at all.

I dont know if he failed to predict the success, or if he predicted the common people and wanted to wait for freedom to speak before he came out.

For a moment, the eleven players looked at each other, including player No. 5, but what surprised him was not that player No. 12 changed his identity, but that player No. 12 changed his identity to a witch.

In his understanding, he should be able to jump to guard, and then his teammates will also jump to guard during the free speech stage, lowering his status. Moreover, the Crystal Prophecy player did not jump in this game. He is the only one at the moment, so he only Being able to recognize him is the highest status in the current scene.

Of course, if the timid Crystal Prophecy player jumps out in the free stage, he can still use his sharp tongue to make those magic players with a blank slate or even no information believe him and vote with him.

There is a high probability that this true guardian 12 will be eliminated in this round.

But what he never expected was that this No. 12 tm would actually dance as a witch! If he were a real witch, they would be in a bad mood now!

Because witches have a double medicine... they are infected with demons. Without these things, it is not easy to wear witch clothes.

Elk No. 12: Come on, you infected demons find a witch to dance with me. Lets sprinkle poison on each other tonight and see who dies? (And the guardian should know that he is doing the right thing.)

[Player No. 12s speaking time is over. 】Then Elk nodded to end his speech.

Ding!

[Now entering the free speech time, players can speak freely. 】

Night Catwoman No. 1: Come on, No. 5, the 12-hop witch, is there something in your prophecy? (Puts lips and smiles.)

No. 5's face showed no change, but he did not respond immediately. He was waiting to see if a real witch came out. After all, it was not ruled out that No. 12 would jump over the wall and wear witch clothes in order to survive.

But when no one spoke for a moment, he knew that it was probably over. This No. 12 must be a real witch! They hit the wall.

But what to do! He didn't expect any teammates to jump out to save him, so he could only...

No. 5 spoke: No. 12 is the infected person I found out. He cannot be a witch. His struggle before death is to trick a witch into coming out. After all, the witch may still have the double medicine. Do you think it is wrong? ?

After hearing this, most players felt that what No. 5 said made sense. If No. 12 jumped over the wall in a hurry, he would die anyway. If he helped his teammates pull out a witch with a magic player and possibly a double medicine, they would make a lot of money!

And there is indeed no other Crystal Prophecy player jumping out, which proves this point in disguise.

It seemed that it was Elk's turn to be dumbfounded, could he still say this?