49

Chapter 49 Its your turn to speak

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Finally, Elk returned to the room before nightfall, opened the curtains, and saw that it was mostly dark outside.

She began to temper the potion. This body seemed to have perfect control over the potion. After a while, a bottle of blue potion and a bottle of red potion were tempered.

Death Potion: Pour the potion into the room from under the door. As long as it is poured in, the player will be deemed dead.

Resurrection Potion: Pour the potion on the corpse to resurrect dead players.

Ding——The system prompt sounds——

[Warm reminder: 1. There are 5 minutes left before nightfall. 】

[2. Players who have mastered the crystal prophecy are asked to complete the prophecy as soon as possible. 】

[3. Players who have mastered the guardian magic power are asked to leave the room and inject magic power into the door lock of the player number they want to protect to lock the door. If the infected person selects the door of the guarded player, he will no longer have the ability to open the door that night. 】

[4. It will be night after 5 minutes. If you do not return to the room, you will die from the magic power. After nightfall, all players except the infected players will fall into a deep sleep. Only the infected players will wake up if they open the door. 】

Wow, this sounds scary... 4 people choose to kill one of them. The player who protects the magic power can protect the person, but...

If she were the player who protects the magic power, she would definitely choose to blindly protect herself at the beginning. The only way is to not die!

After all, you dont know anything at night on your first day, so self-preservation must be the most important thing.

[Night has fallen~ the players have all fallen asleep. 】A burst of weird music sounded.

At this moment, everyone except the four infected players fell into a deep sleep...

There is only one exception - the elk.

"?" Doesn't it mean that all normal players will fall into deep sleep? So what's her situation now?

While Elk was lying on the bed in a daze, he vaguely heard some noises coming from outside the door.

Hey, she could actually hear, and she realized that this character had very good hearing.

Five minutes before nightfall, she also tried to hear whether the guardian magic player had gone out, so as to judge who might be the guardian player, but she didn't expect it!

She didn't hear any movement, even if she pressed her ears against the wall, she didn't hear any sound.

but now! It seems different. It should be that all the players in the justice camp are asleep and the system is undefended?

I didnt fall asleep anyway, lets hear what these people will do.

Thinking of this, she quickly ran to the wall next to the door and put her ear to it.

At this moment, four people had gathered together in the corridor.

One of the male players said: Who to kill tonight?

Another male player: Kill No. 12! I'm sure he can't be a magic gun hunter!

What? ? ? Isn't she number 12? Why did she want to kill me as soon as she came? What a bastard!