𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

PERCY

It had been three days since the Argo II landed at Camp Jupiter, and Percy was eager to return to Camp Half-Blood with his friends. They were traveling back on the Argo II, while the Romans followed on pegasi, boats, and—uhh—jetskis? Convincing the Romans to take the sea route to Camp Half-Blood was a bit of a task, but it made sense. It was the fastest way to get everyone to Camp Half-Blood together. With the Winter Solstice only three days away, they needed to come up with a kickass plan to kick uh... ass. and fight against Gaea's armies of course.

 and fight against Gaea's armies of course

Percy was happy to be heading home. But Percy couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, like he was missing something. Not something lost, but like there was a gap where something used to be. He couldn't figure it out, but it was there. Lately, he also couldn't shake off this feeling of being watched. Sure, demigods like him got that a lot, and some monster was probably stalking him right now, but this felt different. Percy felt like he was being... observed. He thought he'd feel better now, surrounded by people he cared about, people he loved. Just then, a hand landed on his shoulder. "Woah, did I surprise you?" It was Annabeth. Percy managed a smile. "Hey gorgeous, missed you." Annabeth frowned, gripping his shoulders tighter, and pulled him in for a closer look. "Percy, is something wrong? You know you can tell me anything. I can tell something's up, barnacle boy." She always knew. Annabeth probably knew Percy better than he knew himself. But he couldn't worry Annabeth; she had enough on her plate. It was probably nothing, right? "I'm fine, Annabeth... Just thinking, that's all." "Sure, son of Athena. Since when did you learn to think? I'll figure it out sooner or later, you know," she teased. "Yeah, I know you will," Percy smiled, leaning in for a kiss. The cool breeze felt nice, and the sunset was a beautiful blood orange. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Camp Half-Blood. He was finally back. After six months, he was finally home. 

Leo called out with a cheeky grin, "Alright, team, all off board! Thanks for choosing Argo  Airlines," giving a playful wink

Leo called out with a cheeky grin, "Alright, team, all off board! Thanks for choosing Argo  Airlines," giving a playful wink. Stepping off the ship, Percy took a moment to look up at the sky, tracing the path they had just carved through it.  Stepping off the Argo II, he caught the arrival of kids from Camp Jupiter at the docks of Camp Half-Blood, their laughter and waving hands filling the air. Percy couldn't help but smile at the sight;  The past months had been a whirlwind for Percy – going on quests that were ripped from the pages of ancient myths(they should have stayed myths), battling giants (and memory loss), and the constant pressure to remain reliable to his friends. The expectation for Percy to lead and win was as heavy as holding up the sky (which he knew, very well how heavy it was.)