NEW UNDERSTANDING

Charlie couldn't control his tears when he stopped his car at the same red light, his mother died years back.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" George was worried to see Charlie crying when he reached home.

Charlie didn't say anything he just hugged his father and broke down like a little kid. He cried his heart out.
Charlie's father never showed him any love, but wasn't able to control now. He hugged him back and patted his back.

"Charlie tell me everything. What happened at Angelina's house? What happened before that? What happened at your school? Tell me everything." George never showed any interest in Charlie's life, even Charlie was surprised to hear his father's word.

Charlie was more than glad to tell his father everything he ever wanted to tell. He never felt so relieved and light. First time, he felt a sense of security around him, like someone is there to protect him.

"Charlie, go, sleep now. Don't think too much." George said and Charlie slowly went to his room.

George called Patrick to know what happened after Charlie left the party. He was quite relieved to hear that Patrick had told Angelina, the truth.

______________________________________

"Charlie, wake up. Go meet Angelina. She is waiting for you." George knocked Charlie's bedroom door.

"Did she call?" Charlie asked too curiously.

"No! But I know. Just get ready. Wear your best clothes. Take a leave from work today and take Angelina to some special place." George replied.

Charlie nodded. He was really scared to go back. What if Angelina humiliates him ? What if Edward meets him again? What if Bella calls him a dog, again?

But he trusted his father. Took a shower and wore a black shirt and a dark blue jeans. He fixed his hair, rolled up his sleeves and put on his best perfume.

He went downstairs. His father was waiting for him. "You're looking really good." George complimented him. "Thanks Dad." Charlie was pleased to get a compliment from his father.

"Take this ring. It once belonged to your mom. I think it would look good on Angelina." George gave Charlie a diamond ring.

______________________________________

"Angelina, why have you wore this dress." July asked Angelina, who was wearing a orange full length skirt with a matching necklace and earrings.

"I have a concert today." Angelina lied, she is not going anywhere today.

"Oh! Great. I am leaving now. I am getting late for work. Bye, honey." July opens the door.

Angelina closes it behind her. Charlie is sitting in his car on other side of the street, waiting for July to go. She walks pass his car but didn't noticed him.

Charlie gets out of his car. Fixes his hair, one last time in the rear view mirror. He takes out the bouquet, he bought for Angelina. He sighs deeply trying to calm himself. He is feeling really nervous.

He slowly walks to Angelina's door and rings the doorbell.

Angelina opens a door. She was looking ethereal. A smile spread across her face.
"Charlie, I was waiting for you."

"This is for you." Charlie passes the bouquet to Angelina. He is looking really handsome.

"Please come in." Angelina asks.

"Actually, I wanted to take you somewhere." Charlie replies.

"Sure. But atleast have a glass of water." Angelina said in a pleasant voice.

Charlie agrees, sits on the sofa. Angelina gives him a glass of water and sits next to him.
Both just looked at each other and smiled, no one said a word.

______________________________________

Charlie opens the car door for Angelina, and offers her a hand.
Angelina holds his hand and gets out of the car. They were at the same lake, where Charlie's father proposed his mother. This was the same place, where Angelina tried to murder Edward.

They walk up the small hill at the lakeside, hand in hand. On reaching the top of the hill. Charlie goes down on his knees.

"Anjo, will you marry me?" Charlie said, holding the ring his father gave him. "And I am sorry for anything I did or said, that might have hurt you."

Angelina had already experienced this twice, but this proposal was really special. It was the best moment of her life. She gladly accepts the ring. Charlie puts it in her ring finger.

Angelina takes out a ring from her purse too. "It's the ring, you gave me. I want you to have it back. And I am sorry too. I will never lie to you again."

Charlie smiles and takes the ring. They kissed each other.

"Oh! I forgot something." Angelina said. She opened her purse, and took out two rings, a diamond and a emerald one. She threw both rings in the lake.

"They looked quite expensive." Charlie said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well, they were really cheap." Angelina said laughing.

And kissed him again. She was ready to become Charlie's life partner again. Now, whatever happen, they will face all the problems together.

______________________________________

With this the third part of my novel 'Stuck in a Triangle' ends. I hope you like it. I would love your suggestions. Thanks for you love🥰.

Next part 'Mr. And Mrs. Woods' out and complete now.