Part 2

𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

(𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:  you and your group have I-doll already debuted but stray kids haven't and you both work under jyp.)

i anxiously fiddle with my fingers as the rest of the group warms up, this is a really good opportunity, but i am considering running back to the dorm and pretending i died.

what if they hate it. what if they give us good feedback but its in Korean and i don't understand. what if they get jyp to stop us from debuting next month. what if they don't speak english. what if...

"felix!" chris shouts and i join them as I-doll walk through the door with jyp and a our normal evaluators and teachers.

i love I-doll. their my favourite girl group. 4 of the members were going to be put in a group called blackpink, but they got moved from yg to jyp and then another member was added, so the name got changed.

the leader is jisoo, and she is so pretty, but my bias is ha nul, she never really speaks about herself in interviews though and she's only ever done 1 v live and she did it with jennie. she is a few months younger than me, so its a miraculous she managed to debut so fast. she must have been a really good trainee.

"Hello! we are stray kids!" we all say and get in position for our song.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

"Thank you!" and we walked to the bench at the back of the room whilst they decided our score.

our regular evaluators and teachers talked first, they told us the usual, that it was good, that we'd obviously been working hard (understatement of the century) and we needed to sharpen up our transitions a little. 

we all nodded and smiled whilst our souls where chipped away with every word they said. the anticipation was too much for any of us to handle.

jyp just nodded and walked out of the room.

finally it was time for I-doll's feedback

we all lined up, nervously shuffling our feet and looking down.

"right."

oh no its in korean. i squeezed chris' arm and he nodded at me.

jisoo: so altogether it was ok.

oh no. it was my fault wasn't it.

rose: the dancing was ok

jennie: but the vocals didn't tie together 

what?

ha nul *in english*: to be honest, you didn't act very well. its all about how you present.

lee know squeezes my hand and i whisper what she just said to him.

ha nul: we are pushing back your debut by 1 month.

a collective intake of breath.

ha nul *still in english*: your really good, but you need help to reach debut. you need to learn how to be by yourselves on stage, to fill up negative space. your really good as a group, but its being apart you need to work on.

she repeated it in korean for the others and then continued

ha nul: my other members are busy, but i have some time. so i will be personally coaching you privately until i think your ready. 

she went down the line passing out a business card with her number on it.

ha nul: i will arrange meetings with you. reply quickly, and pick up the phone. i won't wait for long.

they left and then everyone else slowly left the room, whilst we all stood their in disbelief whilst holding our business cards.

that did not go well.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

𝕙𝕒 𝕟𝕦𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

i hate giving people negative feedback. but people are always to shy to say what they need to say. they were really good together, but whenever they were spread out across the room they always slowly made their way back to the middle. it wasn't a good look. they need to learn how to be apart but still together. im really tired now. people are so tiring. im going to go to my room.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

𝕒/𝕟:

im convinced that when felix gets sad or scared he goes really quiet and looks down, so that is how i will be portraying those feelings in him.