Part 9

tw: suicide depression death etc. 

ha nuls pov:

I want to die. Right now. Alone. In my bathroom. Its never going to get any better, it will always be like this. Its to much, i cant focus on anything. I cant function properly.

Its been like this for years, its just to much.

I cant do this anymore.

So why cant i just do it? I've tried before, but i was to much of a coward to end it. I really want it though.

Thats it.

Im doing it.

But first i want to say goodbye.

live:

*the camera is on, pointing to her obviously tear-stained face. she is lying down.*

hello.

i wanted to say a couple things quickly, i hope you dont mind.

i've really loved my job.

you guys are the best and i have loved you all so much.

and i-

i guess thats all i have to say really.

but i love you.

all of you.

im going to go now.

i'll see you soon.

goodbye.

managers pov:

*outside of her apartment*

Why isn't she opening the door? I have her schedule (pretty much empty as usual). maybe i should call her. She might be out. Yeah i'll call her.

???

I can hear the phone ringing, she must be home. why isnt she coming then?

I'll use my spare key, 

noone's pov:

the manager opens the door of her apartment and calles her name. he opens every door and looks around. the only room left is the bathroom.

managers pov:

Where is she? I swear she was at home in her live half an hour ago. The bathrooms unlocked so i might aswell check.

the door handle is so cold.

...

where is that shadow coming fro-

noones pov:

Her body hung from the pole holding up the shower curtain in the bathroom on the second floor of her apartment. It swayed with the breeze from the open window as blood dripped in rivulets down her fingers and into a small puddle on the floor. the origins of the blood made itself clear as her body slowly span around, showing a dark patch in her hairline.

The managers breathes became uneven as he fumbled with the tight knot in her once bright blue scarf, now stained a dark shade of red. 

Without the support of the fabric she slumped to the floor as the manager called an ambulance.

sorry if i confused u with all the pov changes lol.

i based this of sulli's suicide cuz why not.

go watch persona sulli on netflix, its good