Part 5

𝕥𝕨: panic attack

𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

she's late again. i should check the lyrics again. why did i need to memorise these anyway? maybe i got the wrong room. i should check the door number, but is she arrives s im checking she'll think i was late, no i'll just sit here. i can feel the tears in my eyes. im not going to cry. im not crying today.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

𝕙𝕒 𝕟𝕦𝕝 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

why did i have to wear heels today? im running to the practice room where i told felix i'de be. if i was in his position right now i would probably be losing my shit. anxiety yay. it doesnt help i can barely see over the pile of files and papers im holding. i fumble for the door handle and finally i open the door.

thats not felix. 

"sorry, sorry wrong room"

thats itzy.

i close the door

i take a breathe

and another

thats to fast i should stop breathing so fast

wait breathe when?

now?

yeah i'll  breathe now.

shit.

im so pathetic i cant even go in the right room, i should just die, that would be better for everyone, but not felix, if i died now he would be stuck in a room thinking i was coming but i would be dead. ok so i'll be alive. i do not want to have a panic attack right now.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

is this the right door? yeah. i'll check it 3 times. is that enough? 7?

𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

ok that's it. im in the wrong room. i'll go check the door number.

𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

felix opened the door. ha nul jumped in suprise, her heart rate speeding up and her breathing steadying for a second before quickening again. felix could tell what was going on and quickly swept her into the room. she sat down on the sofa in the corner and bent over, clutching her hair so hard her fingers turned white.

𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

...

she's having a panic attack. i know what to do when jisung gets like this, but is she the same? i have no idea what im doing. she is going to pull her hair out if she keeps doing that.

"hey. ha nul."

she looked up, thats good.

"am i aloud to touch you?"

ok she nodded. i think thats good.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

felix pulled her into a tight hug.

"match your breathing to mine if you can"

she nodded and her breathing started to slow. 

after a while she calmed down and tears started trailing down her face

𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

"ha nul-" i whispered

"please don't call me that." her voice sounded loud since noone had talked for a while. "thats what people who don't know me call me."

"what do you want me to call you?"

"my name is hannah."

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

𝕒/𝕟: sorry for all the pov changes lol