Twelve. DL

Damian Lores

After I heard Andrea say she never felt anything for me my blood ran cold. Did the cuddling, the conversations, the sex, mean nothing to her?

This wasn't part of my 5-year plan. I just wanted to work a job and come home like any other single man of my age. I didn't plan on getting involved with a student. I don't know what went over me when I punched the wall of the storage room after she pushed me away mentally.

I knew had to let my anger out. I called Xavier, my 2 year younger cousin to ask him if his gym was still open. Xavier has a boxing ring and a whole room filled with boxing equipment. I quickly made my way over and got changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a black shirt.

While letting my anger out on the boxing ball I quickly had to get rid of my shirt as I was sweating too much.

I was so angry, not at Andrea, but at myself for letting her slip out of my grip. For posting those videos of myself on the hub. Back when I started filming it was because I needed money. I thought there was no harm in posting, but I didn't think. Even if the videos were on my account the hub allowed people to download my videos. I had no way of getting them off the site. So I decided to film more. I didn't know that it would affect me like this.

But when I began teaching I stopped filming. I stopped to avoid my students would see me. I was a pretty well-known pornstar and I have made quite some money with it. But the money doesn't compare with what I just lost.

I felt a real connection, I thought what Andrea and I had was special even if it only just started, and my dirty secret scared her off.

Maybe it was for the better, she was my student after all. But I know what she said wasn't true, it did mean something to her when we spent time together. I could see it in her eyes. If what she said was true and she was a virgin she wouldn't lose it to someone who doesn't mean anything to her.

I continued boxing for another hour, all the rage I felt found a way out. But unfortunately, it was replaced by sadness. I haven't felt like this since, well, ever.

I felt a towel being thrown at me. When I looked over to see who threw it I saw Xavier. He has his usual cocky smile on his face. "What's got you riled up this time?" He asked and sat down on the bench.

I didn't reply, but I did dry off my wet hair. Xavier didn't ask any further questions, he respected me, he was my best friend after all. "I've never seen you this angry," he said and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Just some shit with students, you know how they can be."

"I'm happy you came to me instead of beating them like you did my poor boxing ball." Xavier laughed, I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Wanna go out for a drink? Rita will take over while we're gone," I accepted his offer and we made our way to a small bar in the middle of the city centre.

Inside the club were girls grinding on guys on the floor, people sitting in the booths - some of them making out -, and people at the bar drinking away whatever they were feeling. I sat at the bar with the depressed people while Xavier went to find a hot chick to spend the night with.

"A whiskey," I said to the bartender. A few moments later he slid the drink over to me. "How much?" I asked wanting to pay because I'm not sure how long I'd stay. "That girl over there already paid," I looked over to see a girl with long blond hair and hazel eyes. She was pretty but not Andrea pretty.

I saw her coming over and wrapping an arm around me. "Hey Mr Lores," she said in a seductive voice. From what she called me I recognised she was a student of mine. "Hey," I said but I didn't ask for her name, not like I'd go out with her.

"You can call me Vicky," she said and sat on the barstool next to me. I smiled at her and nodded, but on the inside, I rolled my eyes. I remember her name, Victoria Jonson, she turned in the most absurd assignment I had ever seen before. Only out of pity, I gave her a D.

"Are you here alone?" She asked and placed her hand on my thigh, rubbing it up and down. I shook my head and drank my whiskey. "My cousin is here, somewhere," I said.

We got to talking, not because I wanted to sleep with her, but because she bought me shots, I had barely any cash on me.

After 5 shots I felt myself getting more comfortable with this girl. She was pretty, not like her but nothing compared to her. This girl was nice and maybe somewhat funny, but not like her. And yet I found myself asking her if she wanted to come to my place. I knew I was gonna hate myself in the morning but at the moment I just wanted some relief.

*•*•*

We ended up sleeping together, but I didn't feel satisfied. It wasn't bad, I bet this girl was good in bed but she didn't feel like her, she didn't kiss like her, she didn't smell like her.

I got out of bed and put on my sweatpants before walking to the living room and staring out the window while drinking some more whiskey. I fucked up.

I looked over to the sofa and remembered exactly how she felt. I remember how she used my shower, she was all over in my thoughts.

"God I miss you my butterfly," I sighed and sat on the sofa. All I had left of her was the bra she left when she rushed off. I hadn't washed it. I just lay underneath the pillow on the couch.

"Are you coming back to bed?" I heard the girl say from the indoor balcony that led to my room. "Can you leave?" I asked in an annoyed voice. "What? Why?" She asked and ran downstairs to stand in front of me. "I asked you, can you leave? Or are you deaf?" I said and walked past her to sit on my couch.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll go." She said and ran upstairs to put on her clothes. When she left I slipped my hand under the pillow and grabbed the bra, it still smelled like her.

*•*•*

That last sentence would be less weird if it wasn't a bra, I know. But what else would she leave behind? It was the only rational thing I could think of.

Thank you so much for reading!!

A vote would be nice ;)