Jacob Bio

Name: Jacob Itadori

Age: 17

Height: 6.3

Look-Similar to user but with tan skin with no freckles and kinky twists with sides and back of his hair faded down. And black hair with light brown highlights.

PreQuirk-Air cannon and Earth strength:

Air cannon:
Allows user to shot out condensed air blasts at targets.

Drawback:
If to much air is used then users arms start to pain and get injured.

Earth strength:
Increases users strength and increase their defense and can generate and shoot out small rock projectiles.

Drawbacks:
Uses energy of the user to increase strength and defense and uses the nutrients of the body to make the rock projectiles.

Post awaken and evolution quirk-Air blaster and Earth power:

Air blaster:
Let's user to shot out condensed blasts of air from the hands, feet and mouth and can be controlled to make the air more flammable.

Drawback:
Lessened to the point that to harm self seriously user will need to use enough strength to make a hole in a large lagoon.

Earth power:
Gives the user big cracks around the hands till the forearm that flows yellow and orange with rocky patterns. It increase users strength in exchange for the consummation of energy and user can generate rocks on his arms for projectiles with some other tricks as well.

Drawback:
Requires less energy and nutrients to use the quirk.

Quirk mutations
Enhanced strength, speed, jump, reaction speed, pain tolerance and durability.

Side abilities learned
Reverse Technique
Can reverse their energy to heal themselves and others but is only a quarter as effective on others. Can also reverse how the users quirk.

Black flash
When user attacks theirs a chance that a black flash will trigger and when one happens their users energy flashes black and red and will do 2.5 times as much damage then normal.

(The awakening and evolution of the quirk will be revealed in the story)