Chapter 2

As the class took in what the new students said the ones that knew about Izumi's brothers were looking at her thinking that she had answers. but she was frozen as she looked at the two in front of the class before the silence was broken by the hardened hero Kirishima.

Kirishima: Wait are you two the heroes that took down the Nomus yesterday?

The two turn to him as they answered.

Izuku: Yeah that was us, we saw that you guys were having some trouble so we stepped in to help.

Rajin: Plus we were itching for our first fight back in Japan, so we decided to fight the Nomu.

Sero: So you took the Nomus out just for fun?

Rajin: That and to stop them from suffering any longer.

Ochako: But how were you able to take them down so fast?

Izuku: Simple, we don't hold back while fighting Nomus and go straight for the kill when fighting one.

Iida: That is wrong, heroes are not supposed to kill!

Rajin: We don't kill people who are alive, we kill the Nomu so that their bodies can't be used anymore.

Izuku: And if you were to be turned into a Nomu, wouldn't you want to be put out of your misery and torment?

Iida takes in what the two said as he thinks about it and just sits back onto his seat. After that the next one to speak was Yaoyorozu as she raised her hand.

Momo: Yesterday you two showed that you two have multiple abilities and better physical abilities then normal most, do you two have multiple quirks?

Rajin: The thing about our abnormal physical abilities is that we have quirk mutations that increased our strength, speed, senses and durability.

Izuku: And as for our quirks.

The two look at each other before smirking as they look back to class as Izuku disappeared making the class look around trying to find him and found that he is at the back of the class with him leaning against the wall while tapping his foot with a smirk.

Izuku: I just have one quirk, but my quirk gives me more powers then a normal quirk, I also have a couple more abilities that you might see in the future.

Mina: Can you at least tell us the name of it?

Izuku: While my quirk is technically and was called Blood manipulation.

Tokoyami: What do you mean by was called Blood manipulation?

Izuku: Things are always changing and so do people.

Kaminari: Wow, your lucky to get a quirk so unique and powerful.

Izuku: Lucky? No, actually my quirk caused a good part of life to feel like a living hell.

Izumi and Bakugo look away as they turned to Rajin who looked bored as the rest of the class turned to him as they waited for him to show his power.

Rajin: Ok then.

Rajin rolls his right sleeve to his forearm as he goes and picks up Izuku while his arm started to glow orange with rocky jagged patterns till his elbow and then starts to spin Izuku with his index finger as he goes back to the front of the class and puts Izuku down who doesn't seem phased.

Kirishima: So you have a strength quirk, but you shot out a wind blast and rocks two.

Rajin: Well you see, I have two quirks.

They whole class looked shocked as they were on edge as they looked at him as he looks like it's nothing.

Melissa: But that's impossible, no one can have multiple quirks or they would die and the only person that can give and take quirks is Shigaraki, did he give you the other one?