Chapter 1

We start in the UA Heights Alliance Dorms where we can see a girl with green hair sitting on the couch looking out the window lost in thought while some other girls made their way to her while she is distracted.

???: Hey, Izumi are you okay?

Izumi gets out of her thoughts as she turned to her friends.

Izumi: Yeah I'm fine Momo, why do you ask?

???: Because you've been looking out the window for a few minutes now.

Izumi: I guess I was out of it Ochako.

Izumi feels a hand on her shoulder as she turns to see a girl with blonde hair and glasses.

???: Izumi I know when there something's on your mind so just tell us.

Izumi: * Sighs* Okay Melissa, I'll tell you what I was thinking.

???: Finally!

Momo: Don't yell Mina.

Mina: Sorry.

Izumi smiles slightly as she lowers her head a bit.

Izumi: I was think about my brothers.

All the girls go wide eyed in shock except for Melissa.

Momo: We didn't know you had brothers.

Ochako: Why didn't you tell us?

???: Who are they?

Mina: Are they hot?

They all continue to ask questions as Izumi looks between them surprised to how they reacted. When they stopped she continued to talk.

Izumi: I haven't talked too or heard from them in four years now.

Ochako: Why haven't you talked to them?

Momo: What are their names?

Izumi: We're all the same age, my twin brother Izuku and my adopted brother Jacob.

Mina: What do they look like?

Izumi: Izuku had messy green hair and the same freckles as me, as for Jacob he had kinky twisted black hair with light brown highlights and tan skin. But that was what they looked like the last time I saw them four years ago.

Momo: Have heard anything about them.

Izumi: No I haven't, I know that their alive but they don't come and visit me or mom and dad since the second last year of us being at middle school.

She says as she looks down.

???: What are their quirks?

Izumi looks up with a sad expression on her face as she spoke.

Izumi: Their quirks were part of the reason why they left.

Ochako: What do you mean?

Izuku: When the three of us were 4 years old we went to the doctor to see what our quirks were and the doctor said that Izuku might not get a quirk while the doctor said that he wasn't sure if Jacob's would activate. But when we went to the doctor again when we were 14 and Melissa moved in with us, we went to the doctor for a check up and when they did a scan on Izuku and Jacob they found out that their anatomy changed and said they would soon unlock their quirks.

Mina: But isn't that a good thing?

Izumi: Yeah it was, but Izuku's quirk wasn't something we thought that could be heroic.

Momo: What was it?

Izumi: He had the ability to control his own blood and use it how he wants. And we thought that his quirk was a villain's quirk so we thought that he couldn't be a hero.