Episode 2: Lots of old foes here!

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)

Episode 2: Lots of old foes here!

The scene starts as we're back where we left as exactly as they spot cell.

Piccolo: He knows us. He certainly killed us in his universe, and is now the strongest there.

Goku: You may be right, but that's not what he was saying, look over there...

He says as they look at universe 16 as there are Piccolo, Gohan, goten and trunks, videl and bra who're looking almost the same as those from universe 16 as then Both universes Goten and Trunks leave their balcony for scouting as meawhile gammas and hedo are looking at cell.

Trunks(18):  let's go and check other groups.

Goten: Yeah.

They say as they leave trunks from universe 21 spots Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz and Kakarot who're wearing saiyan armor. As then they spot frieza.

Trunks(18): There are many monsters that our seniors fought in the past.

Goten(18): Look! Majin buu!

Trunks(18): This reminds me of so much...

Goten(18): That's Perfect occasion man! Gotenks will beat buu at last!

As then camera switches to both vegetas as they notice saiyans that are primitive.

Bra: What did you see daddy?

Vegeta(18): Nothin'.

Gohan: This looks like a universe with no frieza. They certainly can't turn into super saiyans.

Piccolo(18): There are two groups. I feel presence of nail and other namekians behind them.

Trunks: He is... My grand-father then!...

Goten: Mine must be there too!

Goten/Goten(18)/Trunks(18)/Trunks: Go!

Gohan(18): You're going to talk yo them? Good luck.

He says as camera switches to frieza balcony.

Frieza: Saaaaaaiyans again.

Cold: It looks like we're missing in many universes. This scum should be eliminated everywhere.

Cooler: All this will change. Now that we found Namekians that grant wishes instead of letting themselves be killed... We're not going to miss that! All the universes will be ours.

He says with a smirk as camera switches back to trunks and goten from both universes as they're at the old saiyans balcony.

Trunks: Hey! The king! Can we speak to you?

Vegeta(10): Who dares call for me like that?

Goten: Excuse me, we're looking for a guy among you!

Trunks(18): No, not you stupid! Your father!

Goten(18): He is the father of, er...

Goten: Kakarot!

Saiyan: Kakarot?... Never heard of him.

Bardock(10): I has a son named Kakarot... But he is dead now.

Goten: Woah... When I see your face, I can tell it's you?