This Means War

At this moment, the young teens have two and a half hours until sunset to come up with a new plan. This also means that the half vampires have fallen fast asleep after being in the sun too long. Michael was asleep in his bedroom with Star and Laddie sleeping in his bed. Amelia was asleep in her bedroom after nearly collapsing once they came back home. While Sam heads to the boardwalk to warn his mother, Edgar and Alan stop at a church to collect as many items as they could to stop the three remaining vampires from destroying the town of Santa Carla, including themselves. Even making a stop at the local church to collect as much holy water as possible.

Amelia finds herself back on the beach as the sun sets from across the boardwalk. This showed that the girl was definitely asleep and someone was waiting for her. She turns towards the direction David stood, glaring at the vampire. "You won't win" she said, "Michael and I will bring Star and Laddie back to normal as soon as you and the rest of your asshole friends are dead"
David chuckled and stepped towards the girl, keeping a distance to properly talk to her. "That's where you got it wrong, sweetheart," he said with a grin, "I'm not the one you should be worried about. You see I've been keeping someone secret from you and Michael. Someone you'd least expect"

Amelia stood her ground, fighting herself from stepping anywhere near this monster standing before her. David noticed this and continued to grin. "Come to me, Mia" he said, spreading his arms open for an embrace, "You know you want to~ Be one of us and I will make you happy. Just fear me, love me, do whatever you please with me and I shall be yours for eternity"
Amelia stood in silence, glaring at the platinum blond vampire. "No" she said, her words sharp like a knife stabbed in the chest. David was surprised by her answer, but kept his composure and steps closer as Amelia steps back.

"You know I don't like 'no' for an answer, Amelia" he said, standing before the girl as her back meets a cold stone. David cups Amelia's chin, forcing her to look him dead in the eye, "I know what you truly desire, sweetheart. Just say it and I will make sure your family is safe"
The platinum blond vampire leans in, his lips brushing against Amelia's. The tension grew stronger as their bodies pressed against one another. Just as Amelia was about to kiss him, she grabs David by the jaw, her sharp nails digging into his cheeks until it bleeds. She glared at him with yellow eyes and red hues, her fangs visibly shown as she growled, "Go to hell, asshole"

Amelia finally wakes up, her eyes still yellow and fangs slowly retract back to normal. Sam enters the room, witnessing his sister breathing heavily and dripping in cold sweat. "Mia" he said making his way to her, "Are you okay? What happened?"
Amelia took a moment to bring herself back to normal before looking at her younger brother dead in the eye. "You and your friends better hurry the hell up" she spoke in a serious tone, "They're coming"
Sam nods and quickly makes his way downstairs to get their grandfather out of the house. He comes up with an excuse saying that Widow Johnson has a "date" with the old man so he would leave. Surprisingly it worked, which means it was time to set the trap in motion.

While the boys were preparing the house for the vampire's arrival, Amelia went to Michael's room to check up on Star and Laddie. There she stood by the window as the sun set, holding the orange medication bottle in her hands. "They're coming for me and Laddie, aren't they?" asked Star, waking up from her deep sleep
"They're coming for all of us, Star" said Amelia, "mainly Michael and me"
The girls then glanced at the sleeping boy, gently shaking Laddie to wake him up. Once Laddie's eyes opened, he was met with Amelia's kind gaze until he noticed the bottle in her hand.

"What's that?" asked Laddie, pointing at the bottle in Amelia's hand. The girl hands the boy the medicine bottle to inspect it, telling him it's her medicine to help her heart. Star glanced at the bottle then the scar on Amelia's chest. Her eyes widened as she finally put the pieces together. "No" she said, "Please don't tell me you might-"
"Perhaps" said Amelia, "If we do change back, there is a chance that I might not make it. I haven't touched that medicine since I became a half vampire"
Star holds back her tears as she makes her way to Amelia, hugging her tight. There it was again, the pity from others that Amelia absolutely hated. But this time, it felt genuine, much different than how others thought of the word 'pity.' It was the first time she felt thankful for someone who knew true pity.