Chapter Two

I woke up...I slowly opened my eyes.. ... „Oh God .. my body sore too much" I tryed move .. but their arms pined me to the bed... Yoongies arm out .. Now Jimmins .. okay .. Now I am free.

Slowly, quiet like a mouse I sneaked to the bathroom. Every inch of my body was sticky..
I need take a shower.. I turned on hot water. Leaned back to the wall with my head.

Flashback.
Yoongies tongue licked mine rim ... and Jimmin slowly moved in me ..

„ Shit !!! .. Hmmm.. nice I am Horny again." I wispered in to the dripping drops of hot water. I must pull myself together. After few minutes in hto water I can go out. I wiped mysefl with towel, put bathrobe on me a quickly levae bedroom.

I wen to the kitchen, turn on coffee machine and started makeing breakfast.
„Hmmm .. pancakes" Yoongie said and huged me behinde my back .. his hands layed on my waist.

„Good morning my Love" he whispered in to my ear. His hot breath tickled me on my neck .. I moaned.
„Naughty girl" Jimmin chuckled and sid at the table.

„Breakfask is done my boys" I little blushed.Yoongie took kettle with coffee and fill ours cups. Breakfast was great .. I was soo hungry after night. After meal we came change.

I sneaked un to the Jimmins room. He stayed before mirror .. wathed him self and tried to choose whitch T-shirt he took on the trip. He look so hot withou T-shit .. I loved his abs. I licked my lips and little by little step came to him.
„Oh Annie „ he was suprised „ Why you came ?" he asked. I scaned him fromtop to the bottom and back. .. licked my lips...
„ Ehmm.. babe ? „ he chuckled .. little blushed from my look..

„Shhh..." I put one finger on his lips.. gave him gentle kiss. Licked his lips one by one.. circled his lines on his chest with finger ..
„I wanna this.." and licked his nipples. Unziped his pants..continued licked his body ... slowly went on my knees.

I stared at him with lust in my eyes.
„Fuck .. babe" he sighted. I took down his pants with boxers...He was already HARD ..
I began to stroke him ...
„ I wanna taste it.." and licked him on top.
„ You are killing me babe .." he moaned. He leaned back an the mirror and tilted his head back.

„Yummy.." and with this word I sucked him, took him deeper in my mouth.
„B-babe .. Please.." he moaned.. I sucked him harder. He grasp my hair and moved in my rythm ...
„Fill my mouth Honey.." I whispered and stroked him faster...

„ I - I comming .." and after few thrusts he came in to my mouth.., little salty but hmmm great tasted.I swallowed all and cleaned him with my tongue until I catched last drop. I stand up, licked my lips and kiss him.
„ Be back soon Honey." I leaved his room. He watched me with unbelievable look.
„Fuck ! I will be back ASAP babe.." he yell at me.
„Naughty girl" Yoongie smirk at me.Watched me leaving Jimmins room.
„ You know me well." I licked my lips and wink at him. He chuckled.

At the Airport

I hugged Jimmin tigthly.
„I miss you already babe." I kissed him on cheek.
„ I miss you too my Queen" and he carres my hair.
„ Be a good girl. " he smiled and turn to Yoongie. „ Take a good care of her." he smirked at him.
„ Dont worry I will." Yoongie answer him and reached out my hand and pull me into his arms.
We gave last wawes to Jimmin and came back to our car.

At Dance studio

This afternoon was tiring. Last three hours with TXT and their new choreo took all my strange. I drank water and wiped my face.
„Hey Annie" I looked up and saw Tae.
„Hey Tae" I wawed at hi,.
„How its going ? You look tired? He looked at me with concern.