Chapter One

We finally got home.

"I wanna tell you something Annie." Jimmin gave me serious look.

"I'm leaving tomorrow to overseas for a few days."

"Oh.. Okay, so.." I was little sad that he didn't tell me sooner.

"Don't be sad." Yoongi tried to calm me down.

"We should enjoy the evening before Jimmin leave." He smiled at me.

"Yeah, that's sound good." It made me feel better.

"But you better take care of Annie when I'm off. I don't want any of members to try anything on her!" Jimmin smirk at Yoongie.

"I'll treat her the best." answered to Jimmin.

"Right my Love?" he looked at me.

"Y-yes, right..." I blushed.

"If you want to, I can give you two some time alone" Yoongie turned to Jimmin.

"What do you mean?" Jimmin was confused.

"Since you leave tommorow for couple of days,.." Yoongie winked at Jimmin.

"Well in that way I wil take that opportunity." Jimmin got up.

"Have fun." Said Yoongie and smiled on us.

"You can join us later" Jimmin winked at him back. Then laughted, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We've get undressed and went to the shower.

"I wanna wash you all by myself.." whispered and pushed me under the water. He leaned me against the wall.. I gasped... The wall was soo cold.

He started kissing my lips, with one hand took my wrists and pulled them over my head. His second hand caressed all of my body.. Water was everywhere just like his hand... His scent, his touch on my skin... Electrizing every inch of my body. Suddenly he stoped.

"Look at me.." I opened eyes and looked into his. His burning glaze gave me goosebumps.

Oh.. How much I love him I thought and reached out to him and kissed him. Showed him my needs. I needed him, I wanted him so badly that my body started shaking. I looked again into his eyes.

"Give it to me..." I whispered. He kneeled before me.

"As you wish, my Queen.." and started kissing my belly. He took my right leg and gave it on his shoulder.

"Hmm.. Thats the view for Gods." and he burriend his head into my lap.

"Oh.." escaped from my mouth. I grasped his hair and pressed his head even deeper in me.

OMG... His tongue drive me crazy... Went through my mind.. then i explode.

"Fuck...I'm comming!!!" I tilted my head back.. I poped like dynamite. Fireworks everywhere... I lost my strength in my legs and fell down to the floor.. Jimmin caught me and took me in his arms

"That was.." he was still breathing heavily.

"Amazing.." I completed his sentence.

"You taste like the sweetest fruit my Queen." he kissed me and caressed my cheek. When I finally caught my breath and strength came back to my legs I got up and lifted up Jimmin to me.

"I think that is my turn to wash you babe. " I smirked at him and started kissing him from his lips to cheek, ear, neck, chest, belly... I kneeled before him... Looked at him and gave him my provocative smile.

"Oh.. My naughty girl..." he bit his lips. Jimmin was so exited, now it was him, who leaned against the wall.

"As always babe" I chuckled and started licking him on the top... Sucked him lightly... After while I tooked him deeply in to my mouth.. And started moving faster...made him breathing heavily ..