Chapter Four

Next days was like boring routine. I can't wait for Jimmin. He will came bact this evening. We prepeared welcome party for him. I smiled for myself. I tried imagine his expression. I giggled.. Then I saw him.. My heart dropped to my stomack. Tae... Stayed at the door. He gived me sad smile. I nervously swallowed. "Hell not again" I thoughted.

"I have no time for this" I turned. "Jimmin comming back this evening." I took my bag and walk arround him to the door.
"Wait" he said and grasp my hand. I watched few seconds my arm, then I took courage to looked at him.
I gasped... "Oh God.." I swallowed. His eyes with desire are dived to mine. This is breathtaken. I started to trample nervously...

"Don't throw away whats is between us Babe." he reached me. I turn away from him.. I cant took any longer his view.
"I-I can't." my heart beat to fast.
"I know you want it." he whispered in to my ear. Bited little my earlobe. I sighted. He took my chin and turn my face to him. He leaned.. His nose touched mine.

"Say no and I will stop." and he licked my bottom lip. Flames bursted in to my body... I moarned... I lost myself in his touch.. His hot breath.. I can't breath. I looked into his eyes. He chuckled before ours lips met together. He grasped me with one hand from back of my neck... Pulled me to him with second hand on my waist.

We kissed hungrily.. I pressed myself tightly to his hips... I gasped when I felt his Hard. "Oh fuck.. I want him so badly." I thoughted.

"Am I interupting something?" we frozed. I jumped from Tae. With guild I looked up. Yoongie stayed in the door. He watched me.. Watched Tae...
"We need go.. Jimmin comming back" and with this words he turn and walked away.

"This was last time.. Never happend again" and without look at him I walked after Yoongie.
I started shake it. I totaly fucked it !! I could hardly hold back my tears. I was running to catch Yoongie.. I met him near the car. He said nothing. We drove quietly. He did'n even look at me.

When we arrived at home I run into my room. Undressed myself and came to the shower. I turn on water and bursted in to my tears ... I sid at floor.. Hugged my knees. Cry loud. I was broken. My fears that I can hold my lust began reality.
Water soaked my body and washed tears from my face. How I can messed this so much... I cursed myself... I started shake so badly... I closed my eyes tried to calm myself when water stoped running. I slowly lift my head and I was wonder whats happening.
Yoongie stayed over me. He switched off water. Kneeled before me and pull me into the hug.
"Shh... Little one" he carresed me on my back.
"I-I am s-sorry... I-I totally mess up!!" and I bursted into the tears again.

"Remeber? Without boundaries." Yoongie said and lift my head up to catch my view.
"Its hurts but we dont own you. You can do it whatever you want. Just like us." he kissed me on my forehead.

"I-I know but... I love both of you... I dont wanna hurt you." I leaned and kissed him softly.

"Silly girl." he chuckled and hugged me tightly.
"We love you too my Love. We can be hurt but we can't ever let you go" he wiped my tears.
" So you have 30 minutes to make youself look good." he smirked at me and lift me up from the floor.

" Wait... What? Just 30 minutes?" I looked at him in shock.

" Oh yes my Love... Just 30 minutes so hurry up" and he walked away with laughts.

I looked in to the mirror.. My swollen eyes didnt disaper so easily. I sighted with hopelessness.
"So lets begin a mirracle." I thoughted and started worked on myself.

At the airport.

"Lets enjoy his return.. We can talk later." he hugged me tightly. I just nodded at him.
" I will try my best" I said and he kissed me.
"Thats my girl." he smiled.

" Hey guys!!" Jimmin shouted at us.
" There he is." Yoongie reached his hand to Jimmin and pulled him in to the hug. We hugged him tightly. "Oh how I missed him... His warm touch... His vanilla scent... I can forget everything.. Just to be by his side." I smiled at him and pulled him to the kiss.
We holded our hands and went to the car.

At home.

We let him opened the door. When he came in Yoongie switched on lights and I shooted the confetti.
" Welcome back!! " We shouted and jumped at him for another hug.

We went in to the kitchen and sid at the table. We prepeared his favorite food.
"Ooooww thats so sweet from you guys..." he looked at us with tears in his eyes... He was so happy... Finally he is back.. At home...

We ate and drinked whole night... Jimmin narrated his stories from overseas. We laughted... And debatě about whats happend him.

This view how they smiled.. Was happy at the time... Was so touched.
I hugged my knees. Watch them how they tease each other. Tears started flow down on my face...
Jimmin looked at me inquiringly.

"I-I can't h-hold back any more" and I bursted more into the tears.