Chapter Three

Hot water is best for my sore body. I learned and relaxed in the bath. Closed eyes.. Enjoyed hot water released my sore muscles.

"Hmm..." I moaned and dived deeper under the surface. I rested for while when...

" Are you enjoying without me?" he said in front of the door. He leaned back to the wall with crossed arms on his chest.

"You can join if you want" I answered without opened my eyes. Waited for his response.

" Really can I?" he laughted but still stayed on the same spot.

" Its up to you" I smirked at him.

"If you say so..." and without any hasitation he undressed himself and came in to the bath. He sat behind my back.
"Lay on me my Dear" and he pulled me to him. His legs surrounded me.

I felt his pressent. His heartbeat, his hard throbed on my back. "His hard? Thats was fast" I thoughted and blushed.
He hugged me and carresed me on my chest. He softly touched my nipples. Its tickled me but I didnt wanna him stop.

" Soo needy " I chuckled.

" Its just begining my Naughty girl" he sighted and tweaked my nipples.

"Hmm.. Bad boy" I moaned. He licked my earlobe. His breath gave me goosebumps.

Flashbacks

Two years ago....

I was standing before impressive building from glass. Next to the entrance was big inscription:

HYBE

We believe in music

I was so nervously. My first day in HYBE company as dance lector.

" I hope it will go well" I sighted and took deep breath. I crossed the Street and came in to the company.

Behind the receptions desk was standing girl like model with blond curly hair buckled back.

"Welcome in HYBE company. How can I help you? She smile at me.

" Hello.." I cleared my throat." I am Kang Annie. I have meeting with Mr. Bang. "  I answered.

" Please sit there and wait for Mr. Bang. " She pointed on the sofa neared reception.

I was finally here. It was two monts  then I had interview for this possition. I still cant believed that I get it. People will killed for this work. I was totally lost in my thought that I didnt notice he came.

" Mrs. Kang?"  he chuckled.

"Y-yeah thats me." I looked up and saw chunky man with rounded face. I jumped up.
" I am Mr. Bang" he reach his hand.  
" Nice to meet you" I bowed at him and shaked his hand.

" You come little early"  he smiled.

" S-sorry for that. Its my habit. I like come sooner then be late sir." I nervously smiled.

" No need to be sorry Mrs. Kang. So please follow me." and he led way to the lift.

"Dance studio is on the 3th floor" he continued. He pushed button with number 3.

We entered long hallway. There was three doors.

"  There are three dance studios. You will have number 3 Mrs. Kang." he said before I can asked.

He opened door and we came in.

It was big room with mirrors arround the whole Wall. Amazing view. A lot of space. I turned  to the right when I saw them.

Mr. Bang little pushed me in to the room.
" Hi guys, this is Mrs. Kang. New dance instructor."   he introduced me.

" H-hello, nice to meet you. Please call me Annie." I nervously smiled.

It was first time then I saw them personally....

Present.

His hand provocated me between my legs. Thats took me back to reality.
"Horny Yoongie " I thoughted... He behind my back made me totally burned with his touch and kiss.

" Dont play arround and Fuck me Yoongie." I sighted. I needed him soo badly.

"Still hungry for me.." he chuckled and lifted me up and he sat me on him. In second he thrusted in me...slowly... He like teased me.
Clutched my neck.

"Fuck.." I gasped when he began play with his fingers with my crotch. It was like he brought fire in to my lap.

"Yoongie... W-what.. Ah-the... H-hell!" I moarned in pleasure. He thrusted harder... Water poured out of the bath with every move.
I grasped fast bath edges and pop like Dynamite.... I was out of breath... Yoongie continued fucked me harder. It set another climax to me. I breathed havily.
" I want your ass my Love" and without any preparation he entered in to my hole. I cryied.. For pain..for fullnes...
"Oh shit... You. Are. So. Tight " he moaned with thrust. He added two fingers in to my crotch and began fingering me.

"Ah...what..fuc-" my eyes spined and I pop up again... He fucked my ass... Fingered my crotch.. Bited my neck... It was Hell of pleasure.

"I.. I Cummimg my Love" after he said this I squirted with him...

" Again my Love" he commanded me.

"p-please.... God!... Y-Yoongie" I exploided in amazing fireworks...
I collapsed on him with full weight. Complete wet and sticky from my squirt.
"Hmm.. So sweet.." he sighted after he sucked his fingers from my lap.

" You was amazing my Love." he hugged me and carres my body. I was totally off.. This was the strongest orgasm that I had in my life. We layed there for a while... Both tryed catch our breath. Our heartbeat was so loud.

" We need wash yourself again" he chuckled and climbed out of the bath.

"Long day?" he saw me complete mess.
"Shut up" I laughted and sprayed little weather at him. " You are the guilty one" I pointed at him and turned on water.

"Like I have to force you" He laughted and went in to the shower.

Thats my Yoongie. Joking arround anytime. I smiled for myself and started wash my sticky sore body.