𝟬𝟬𝟭, lacy oh lacy

ⁱʳˡ

CHAPTER ONE !

❝ lacy oh lacy ❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

camila's skates scraped around the ice as she twirled around, her motions starting off slow then suddenly fast

camila's skates scraped around the ice as she twirled around, her motions starting off slow then suddenly fast. her spin came to a stop and camila continued to skate around the rink.

"cami!" a voice stopped her from skating any further. she turned around and saw kayla, her best friend, with both her parents.

kayla rey was a ray of sunshine. people say that nobody is perfect but thats false, not when kayla exists. camila and kayla have been friends since the elementary.

when camila was six years old in her kindergarten class, a classmate of hers, a boy that shall not be named, decided to snatch her tiara from her head and snap it in half with both his brothers behind him for no reason at all.

the plastic tiara broke and it made camila cry, which made everyone in her class laugh. all except for one person, kayla rey. the little blonde grabbed the tiara back from the rude boy and stepped on his foot while doing so.

kayla grabbed some tape to repair the crown and when she did, she gave it back to camila. since then, they became inseparable. when they grew up together, camila would be lying if she didn't feel some type of jealousy towards kayla.

she was blonde, popular and beyond gorgeous. it was like the girl couldn't do no wrongs. camila has a complicated relationship with her parents and one of them is her mom and dad worshiping kayla.

when kayla and camila both went into ice skating it seemed like camila's parents were more focused on watching kayla than their own daughter. and that's one thing camila wants. . .

approval and love from her parents.

camila sighed as she stared at her best friend talking to her parents. she skated over to them and hopped off the ice, wobbling to them.

"hey guys," camila let out a breath, "mom, dad, you didn't tell me that you were coming today."

"well, we just wanted to surprise you and watch you skate and of course kayla to," they smiled at the blonde which made camila's stomach tug.

"does nate know you're here?" camila crossed her arms.

"yes actually, he wants us to see him practice, twelve right?"

"yeah twelve, you would know when his practice starts if you were here more often," camila gave them a tight smile.

"oh camila, don't be like that." her dad rolled his eyes. kayla looked between the three, feeling awkward just standing there.