𝟬𝟬𝟰, princess

ⁱʳˡ

CHAPTER FOUR !

❝ princess ❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

it was around 9 pm and camila scribbled on her notepad, writing a couple lyrics

it was around 9 pm and camila scribbled on her notepad, writing a couple lyrics. lucas had dropped her off about two hours ago.

her parents still haven't came back home and nate should be on his way.

her orange cat, bingo, slept by her and little snores came out as purrs. camila had bingo when she was seven years old so her cat is a bit old.

camila played a couple of notes on her electric piano that was sat on her lap.

she had her headphones on that was connected to the keyboard and sang softly to the lyrics.

she crossed out some words that didn't make sense and replaced some of them before singing them again.

camila became frustrated when the lyrics and the keys weren't matching right. she heard someone unlock her front door and then heard chattering noises come inside.

she perked her head up when she heard footsteps near her bedroom and then her door was opened.

nate came inside. "can i help you?" she asked him.

"me, chris and matt bought 7-eleven so if you want your blue raspberry slushy then hurry up before chris drinks it."

camila jumped off her bed when hearing that chris was going to drink her sweet slushy.

she ran to the kitchen and saw the two sturniolos eating pizza on the couch while the tv was playing.

"well, well, look who's here." matt smirked at the sight of seeing the jones girl.

"just here..." camila walked over to chris, who had her slushy and she grabbed it from his hands, "to grab my drink," she smiled.

"hey!" he whined before matt slapped his cap off his head with a grin.

camila strolled into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of pizza, placing it on her plate. nate sat on the couch with the duo and took a bite out of his pizza.

the brunette grabbed her plate and the slushy before going back into her bedroom and shutting the door closed.

"is your sister depressed or somethin'?" chris asked. "she seems to not like anyone or anything anymore."

"she's just like that sometimes," nate shrugged. "my mom's been giving her a hard time about her skating."

"that sounds annoying," matt commented, staring at the show that was playing.

"yeah, sucks to be her." the jones boy chuckled.

camila took sips of her slushy before continuing to write down lyrics to the song. she liked music and playing the piano but her mom never allowed her to pursue that career. she wanted her daughter to do figure skating while her son did hockey.