𝟬𝟬𝟯, who are you?

ⁱʳˡ

CHAPTER THREE !

❝ who are you? ❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

camila walked into the stadium, seeing the skaters on the ice already

camila walked into the stadium, seeing the skaters on the ice already. she walked over to the bleachers and placed her bag on the seat.

kayla saw camila on her phone and she skated towards the railing so she can get camila's attention. "cami, hey!"

the brunette lifted her head and saw her friend, "oh! hey kayla," she smiled.

"did you hear what happened?"

camila furrowed her eyebrows, "no? what happened?"

"major waterworks..." kayla pointed to genevieve, who was crying to her friends on the opposite side of the bleachers.

she yelled and cried as her hair looked messy and her skates were untied. "apparently, matt broke up with her." kayla told camila.

"this is their fifth time breaking up, they're probably gonna get back together tomorrow," camila shrugged and sat down, taking off her sneakers.

"nah not this time," kayla shook her head. "genevieve has been cheating on him with some college dude and someone told matt and he dumped her for good."

"damn," camila slipped her foot inside her white skates, "that sucks for him."

"don't you feel a little bad for him?" kayla tilted her head at camila.

"not really." she simply responded and tightly tied her skates. matt will always been a douche bag to camila and nothing will change that.

"what did he ever do to you? you never told me."

"kayla please," camila snapped. "i've had a long day and all i want to do is skate so stop the interrogation."

the blonde frowned at her friend, "sorry for asking."

camila opened her mouth to respond but kayla already skated away. the girl huffed and stood up with her skates on.

camila was walking over to the rink but someones sneakers was in the way, causing the girl to almost trip until someone caught her fall.

camila looked up at lucas, who had a grin on his face. "might wanna be more careful," he said.

the girl rolled her eyes and kicked the pair of shoes out of the way in anger. "bad morning?" lucas asked as he grabbed her hand and led her on the rink.

they stepped on the ice but he didn't drop her hand. "what do you think?" she tilted her head.

"let me guess..." lucas stared at her, "your mom."