Epilogue

"My stylist is going to have a fit", Pranali exhaled contentedly, her arms wrapped around Harshad's neck. He has her pinned down on the bed, her freshly curled hair is a big mess now. Harshad has to leave in a few minutes for the award show. Harshad just wanted to say bye to her so, he took her to the other room. But, one thing leads to another and here they are lying on the bed in each other embrace.

"She'll get over it", he murmured. He brushed his lips to hers; coaxing her to open her mouth. She moaned when he pinched her waist. Taking the opportunity he put his tongue in hers and kissed her stress away.

"You're nervous", he stated. He again kissed her squarely on the mouth. She relaxed, letting her body drown in his warmth. 

"A little", she admitted. Her mind started to swarm with the reality of what this evening entails. Red carpets, media, interviews. In other words, she'll be in the spotlight for the first time. Her first encounter with the media was not very nice.

"Baby, you are going to be fine. I'll be on your arm all night", he assured her. He intertwined his fingers with hers to show his support for her. 

"But you have to perform also", she argued. 

"So what? Babe, it's the media industry. Everything is not what you see on the screen. I will be done with my performance by the time the red carpet event starts", he told her. 

"So, I can't watch you perform live", she pouted. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Not this time sweetheart. But don't worry I have another live performance for you. It will be totally for your eyes", he teased her. 

"Shut up, Harsh. Ab hatto yha se mujhe ready hona hai. You are wasting my time. I have to redo my hair also", she whined and pushed him off her.

He chuckled but allowed her to push him. "Just relax. Everything will be alright", he assured her. He gave a peck on her lips. She nodded her head. If he is with her then, everything will be alright. "Don't worry I am with you at your every step".

"I know", she threads her fingers through his damp hair and pulls her face down to hers. "Your fan club will be waiting for you too", she giggled, brushing her lips across his. He groans frustratedly. This has become a running joke between them. She teased him with comments his female fans wrote for him on his Instagram account. 

Shaking his head, he buried it in her hair and inhaled deeply. "You are the only one that matters", he says with such sincerity that she swooned like one of his fan girls.

"If you are trying to get into my pants then, it's working", she joked lifting her leg and wrapping it around his waist. 

"If I wanted in your pants", he pushes himself up to his elbows and looks down at her beautiful face, "I would just rip what little there is off". Licking his lips, he smirks at her. She tugs his hair and tilts his face up to hers. 

"Then, do it. What's stopping you?" she said slowly. She bites her lip looking at him with lust-filled eyes. He freed her lip from the grip of her teeth.

"Don't. You know what it does to me. Also, we don't have time for this. I have to leave in a few minutes. I will escort you to the venue. Akele ane ki koi zaroorat nhi hai. Got it", he told her lovingly. Pranali smiled and kissed his cheek.

"As you say my darling soon-to-be husband", she replied. He kissed her ring and went out of the room. 

"P. What colour are you wearing today? I will colour coordinate with your clothes", he asked her.

"Black. I will be wearing black today", she replied. He nodded. He pecked her lips one more time and went from there. 

------------------------------