What's happening?

(The drawing above is what Catnap looks like in the au with his school outfit ^^ art by me)

Catnap:
My heart is racing, it's about to pound out of my chest and run everywhere. As I closed the door after waving goodbye to Dogday I slammed my back against it as I stood there in a panic. My face felt like it was gonna explode, he does the forehead thing to me all the time while saying goodbye at my house, why does it feel so different today? I slowly slid down the door and sat down, burying my head into my hands. "What's going on.." I said out loud to myself, there has to be a reason for this, am I just sick? I thought about his head on mine again, we were so close together. I then started thinking about the dream, we were so close in that one too and we were about to.. I shook my head up "no no no no! It can't be that, that can't be happening!" I yelled as I placed my hands to the sides of my head. I think I just need to sleep, maybe I'm just sleep deprived, sleep deprived as a cat who naps almost all day. I groan as I slowly get up off the floor, I head to my room and place my belongings down beside my bed as I get undressed, preparing to nap.  I then get into my bed and grab one of my spare pillows as I cuddle with it. I shut my eyes as my mind begins to wonder, that didn't last long because it just brought me back to thinking about Dogday and his head on mine and the dream. I rubbed my thumb against the pillow as if I was cupping someones face, I opened my eyes a bit and saw Dogday there?? I jumped up and sat up and rubbed my eyes, it was just the pillow there. I must've been drifting off to sleep and saw that then, happens time to time. I blushed at the thought of Dogday being there though and me holding him against my chest, I then laid down again and let out a deep sigh. I looked around my room before grabbing the pillow and pushing it onto my chest and cuddling it again but this time I did imagine it was him. It felt weird for a bit but after awhile I was purring comfortably. It was stupid for me to look around my room though, I mean I literally live alone but I guess it was just one of those things where you felt embarrassed and just HAD to check. I closed my eyes once more and drifted off to sleep.

The Dream:
I was in my house watching some tv while playing with a little yarn string, as I heard a knock at my door. I had gotten up and answered the door, Dogday was standing there smiling at me and wagging his tail so fast "Hey Catnap! Can I come in and hang out?" he said excitedly. I smiled at him and leaned on the door and said "If the dog wants to come in then he needs to guess the secret password!" I liked teasing him in this way because it would always end up funny watching him think and guess. He placed his hand on his chin and began to think "hmm.. is it hairball?" he said while wagging his tail hoping it was right. I giggled at that and said "nope!" he started thinking again "Oh I know yarn!" he said as he pointed at it as it was on my mini table in the living room. I giggled again and said "wrong dog! However, I'll give you until the end of your visit to guess what it is." I smiled at him after I said that and moved out of the door way and gestured him inside, after he walked in I closed the door gently behind him. He ran to the couch as he jumped on it and I followed behind him, sitting on the other cushion. "Could we watch a movie? Or play a game after it?" He then let out a huge gasp "or play a game while watching the movie?!" I laughed at his words because of how excited he was, whenever he was so excited to do an activity he would get all scrambled up, "Let's watch a movie and then do a game after, dog" I said while picking up the remote and I started scrolling on what was available. After a few no's on the movies we landed on Jurassic park. We sat there watching it and then suddenly I felt something in my lap, I looked down and he was laying his head on it. I blushed as I saw him, he looked up at me and tapped my nose and smiled, "sorry just wanted to lay down" he said softly while smiling and then turned back to the movie. After awhile of him being there, I placed my hand onto his head and rubbed it, he giggled a bit as I did and wagged his tail. I was petting him for the rest of the movie, once it ended I stretched a bit and he had gotten up off my lap. As I opened my eyes again after stretching and looked to the side, he was right in my face. I blushed deeply as I noticed how close he was, our noses almost touching.. "Hey, kitty I think I know what the password is" he said confidently. "I-is that right?" I stuttered from blushing. He gently got closer to me, his eyes looking at my lips and then back at mine. He leaned into me and kissed me, my eyes widened from shock but soon after I kissed him back. I placed my hands over his shoulders as he placed his onto my face. He pulled back as a spit trail connected our lips together "So was that it kitty..?" he said while panting, I just nodded my head yes at him, I couldn't speak after what just happened. He then leaned back in and kissed me once more and pulled away again, this time instead of speaking to me he moved my legs up onto the couch fully and he made his way between them and got into my face again. I pulled him into me as I kissed him first this time, I think he liked that because he whimpered softly before kissing me back, he asked for entrance inside my mouth with his tongue. I allowed him. Our tongues were dancing together as we made out, my face was red, my heart was pounding. He pulled away from me again, I didn't really like that and I gave him a desperate look before he moved down towards my neck. He licked it gently as I jumped up and gasped, I placed my hands on the back of his neck as he continued licking it. I moaned and whimpered softly while shutting my eyes and grabbing on him, I felt his teeth sink into my neck as I moaned loudly and sunk my claws into him. He then looked at me from where he was and smirked, moving to my chest as he slowly licked it. I couldn't take this, it was way too much.. Oh but how badly I wanted him to take control of me.. He made his way down to my waist as he rubbed them gently, he then sat up and pulled on my waist. Laying me completely down as he towered over me, "w-what are you doing.." I asked softly. He placed his body on top of mine as he laid on my chest, he slowly started moving on me and I moaned softly from his movement. "d-dogday.." I moaned softly as he looked at me with such an innocent look, he slowly picked up the pace and I began to slightly drool.