Secret Boyfriend

Catnap:

We had gotten to school and went into first period, we took our seats next to each other and he was still holding my hand. I knew this wouldn't look weird because we're always holding hands. I blushed as we did though..

Luckily the others were more focused on this weird thing at the front of the class, it did catch DogDay's attention though. "Can I go see what they're looking at?" He turned to me excitedly, I nodded my head yes as he unlinked our hands and got up to go see. I looked out the window while I was waiting for him to come back to hit seat. Once he came back he looked so disappointed, "whats up?" I asked him, "It was just a bug they're looking at" He said as he sat down. He scooted his desk closer to me and placed his head on to my shoulder, I turned a bright pink as I looked at him and let out a small sigh. "dogday.." I said softly, "what I'm tired" he responded as he was nuzzling more into my shoulder. I looked away as he did this.

(time skip to when first period is over and the whole school day is done bc im struggling with writers block and idk what else to put)

We walked to my house from school, the day was amazing! Dogday was being more affectionate throughout the day though which kinda gave some things away in my opinion. But no one asked anything which was great

We were walking down the path towards my house as I began to reach into my bag to grab my keys, Dogday wagged his tail as he was about to come inside with me. Once I unlocked the door and let him inside he threw himself onto the couch "ughhh im sooo tired.." he whined, I giggled a bit as he did, he then began to stretch himself out. I placed my bag down and took my shoes off and made my way to the couch and laid on him while he was stretching "c-catnap?" he said with his face pink when he realized I was laying on top of him. I purred softly as I smiled and lifted up his shirt to lay on his chest, it was so soft.. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and held me as I was purring louder, I felt myself drool a bit by slowly drifting off to sleep. He was rubbing my back and I let out a little mrrp because of how nice it was.

(this part involves spice)
"AWWW" he yelled as I jumped up, sitting on top of him now "NO STOP STOP" i said as I covered my face from embarrassment, how could I just let that slip. He grabbed onto my hands as he tried moving them out the way to see my face as he giggled "cmon it was so cutee!" I shook my head no as he kept pulling, I giggled a bit too though. "cmon kitty, show me and you get a reward..?" my ears perked up a bit as I peeked my eye out from behind my hands "a reward huh..? What type of reward..?" I asked softly, he made a thinking face and then placed his hands onto my waist. My face felt like it was going to explode from that and the thing I didn't want happening did. I quickly moved my tail to the front of my body covering it, hoping that he didn't realize it already. He softly rubbed my hips, it felt really nice.. It made me purr as he did.

I slowly removed my hands from my face but moved them to my front to help cover it more, I looked to the side making an angry face towards him. He giggled a bit at this and moved his hand from my waist to my face as he cupped it "sooo cutee.." he said softly

—-
Making a part 2!!!!