Is this what I hoped?

Dogday:

I stared into catnaps eyes as mine widened.

he likes me..?
he likes me, he really likes me?
My tail began to wag from hearing him say those words, I softly leaned in and placed my hand onto his
"Catnap.. I accept your feelings because.."
"Because..?"
"b-because.. I also feel the same way towards you, I just thought it was nothing because of how close we were getting"
I watched as his eyes widened and softly watered from happiness, I'm so glad I can get this off my chest now, he placed his plate on the table beside him and leaned in to give me a hug from where he was sitting, I hugged him back tightly. I nuzzled myself a bit into him from joy.

"I love you" I said softly
"I-I love you too" he replied

after awhile of hugging we eventually broke it and smiled at each other, "so..does this mean we're together..?" I asked, he smiled widely and nodded yes. My tail wagged even faster and I just jumped on him from excitement and hugged him some more, I heard him giggle as I did this. I slowly got off of him while smiling "we should probably get going soon" "right" he said softly. I got up off the bed and grabbed the plates, "hey" he said, i turned around to face him "can we keep this between us for now.. I don't want the others knowing yet" I smiled gently at him "of course love.." I walked to the kitchen to put the dishes into the sink and then got my stuff together, I walked back into the room as he was putting his shoes on and grabbing his bag.

we then walked to school while holding hands and my face was warm the whole time.

sorry for the delay on the story, I've been like busy with school work or just being lazy with doing this blehhhh
this story is a bit shorter since I'm just writing this to update the situation and that stuff, the next chapter will be about their school day and will be longer than this one!
Enjoy your day/night ~Love Yaki