final exams

" so what kind of exams are we having today?" Izuku looked at Aizawa while eri was sitting in his lap playing with koribo " the first part will be a written test then a practical exam " " is the practical part a battle or something?" " you will see " " so you aren't going to spoil the surprise " " believe me you will be happy " " if you say so dad " " I can't believe I actually got used to be called that " izuku chuckled as eri looked through the window when the armory started to slow down " we have arrived " eri kept holding koribo by one hand while izuku took her other hand as they left the armory " too many people " " that's how the school is, you will need to get used to it if you want to come with me everyday" eri nodded before her eyes light up as she let go of izuku's hand and started to run " mama!" Uraraka turned behind to see eri running to her and the other girls " hey eri, did you sleep well?" eri nodded with a smile as Uraraka pat her head smiling as well " someone sure is taking the mother role seriously " " if you're jealous mina go confess to kirishima, I'm sure he won't mind having kids after graduation " mina's face turned red which made uraraka giggle " since when you're so good at teasing?" " you have no idea how good of a teaser emi is " " how good are we talking? " Uraraka held eri in her arms and turned to jiro " I would rather spend an entire day of being teased by mina instead of an hour with emi " " not like I have anything to tease you about " " mina you idiot " momo punched mina slightly in the arm which made her realise what she said and gave Uraraka an apologising look " sorry ochako..." " no no it's okay, it's not a big deal " the girls could see the sadness in uraraka's eyes despite her efforts to hide it behind a smile" let me be the one who changes the subject, when did she learn how to smile?" Tsuyu pointed at eri as All the girls turned to see her laughing with koribo " I didn't think she could look even more adorable but I'm proven wrong, so what was the big event that made her regain her smile so fast?" " well-" " come on eri, I need to drop you on nezu's office before the classes start " the girls turned to see izuku which obviously wasn't something they were happy with " do you want me to come too?" " sure, that way if you ever needed to help eri with something you wouldn't need to ask for permission every time " Uraraka put down eri who took both izuku and uraraka's hands as they walked to nezu's office " if he wasn't such a jerk I would've said they form a cute family " eri could hear what jiro said as she looked at izuku and uraraka who weren't even glancing at each other's direction ( I need to find a way to get those two to be more open with each other) .

After dropping eri in nezu's office, izuku and uraraka went to the class few minutes before Aizawa entered behind them " as you already know the final exams is this week, it will be divided into a written tests and a practical exam which will happen in the last day, after that we will go to a week long training camp " everyone started to cheer but were immediately silenced by Aizawa activating his link which turned his eyes to red " you need to know, if you failed one of the exams you will be having extra lessons with me " ( definitely not a good sign) the entire class had a mental agreement when Aizawa smirked " what will the practical exam be?" momo raised her hand looking at her teacher " you will know in the last day, now let's start the class".

3 days later

" man, that was hard as heck " izuku collapsed on his desk after they finished the last exam " I didn't expect to see you tired from an exam " " I didn't really study things you did in elementary and middle school shoto so I had to go through all that in three months just to understand all what you study here " " you say that while you have one of the highest scores in the class " izuku looked at Tenya as he walked to him " I guess I'm genius " izuku raised off his desk proudly " 90% of the time acts like a dumbass though " izuku collapsed again on his desk which made shoto chuckle " way to go shoto, you destroyed the last bit of energy I restored along with my pride " " I won't be so sure drama queen, your charger is here " izuku raised his head again to see eri standing beside him worried " papa what's wrong?" " nothing sweetie just uncle shoto is being mean to me " " what did you do?" " why do you think I did something?!" " cause papa always like to start problems with everyone " shoto and Tenya had to hold their laugh as izuku sighed" even my daughter is not in my side, I don't have a reason to live anymore " " NO DYING!" Eri hugged izuku's leg tightly with some tears forming in her eyes which surprised the whole class " don't leave me too..." " eri remember what I promised you first day we met? " eri nodded as izuku smiled and pat her head " I kept that promise and now I promise to never leave you alone, if that's good then show me your smile one more time" Eri nodded again and wiped the tears away before giving izuku a bright smile " that smile alone gave me enough energy for the rest of the day, thanks eri " " time for the practical exam, go to ground gamma after changing to your hero costumes" everyone looked at Aizawa when he entered and nodded before going to the changing rooms.