Ray of hope

" well I will be dammed, you actually managed to do it faster than I thought pinkey, I'm almost impressed " izuku had his hand on his chin looking at the tree which mina managed to melt with her acid before turning to see her panting with exhaustion as she sit down " so did you do it by luck or did you actually understood the trick behind it? " " all I needed to do was to merge my acid with my soul energy and send them out together, but I still have no clue how to do that " " then how did you manage to melt the tree" " well I heard a weird voice saying I should focus on one spot. It took a while but I somehow managed to hit the tree" ( a voice huh? She already reached that level as well) " did that voice say anything else? Or did you hear it before?" " no it was the first and last time " " I see " ( I guess it's to be expected since that hag is arrogant as fuck even compared to me) " well in any case you have finished your task so as promised you can leav-" " I'm staying, I want to train more " izuku raised an eyebrow as mina stood up after catching her breath " what changed your mind? Did you finally realise how great of a teacher I am?" " don't push your luck Necrophades, I still despise you from the bottom of my heart " " if I had a heart I would say your words hurt me but fortunately I don't so tell me, what changed your mind?" Mina looked to the distance where kirishima was on one knee panting " do you want to take a break?" " no... I'm fine" kirishima stood up again catching his breath as he hardened his stomach " I can't give up just yet!" Uraraka dashed at kirishima again as mina smiled looking at him Standing back up whenever he get knocked down " I guess it's because I don't want to get left behind " " very well, Your next objective will be getting used to creat as much acid as possible so keep making acid non stop until the end of the training period today is over " izuku walked away while mina started to make acid in the cliff.

Izuku had his hands on his pocket as he walked toward eri who was watching in awe as both kota and monoma created two water balls " on three, one, two... " "three!" Kota sent his water ball at the tree but was outpaced by monoma's who hit the tree first " not fair! You shouted before three!" " dude I'm in disadvantage here because of the delay " " sounds like you're having fun more than train" eri run to izuku who pat her head before turning to monoma " any progress?" " on the opposite, the harder I try to make a contact with his spirit the more I get pushed away, even my usual copying is getting slightly delayed " " seems like you're hated by both humans and spirits alike, sucks to be you " " as if you can talk. Anyway did you come here just to be annoying or do you have an advice ?" " maybe if you say please izuku sensei I may tell you " " never mind I will get it myself " izuku chuckled while monoma turned his back to him trying to figure out the answer as izuku looked at eri " let me guess, you did no training since the break have you?" " but I already mastered it " eri pointed her hand on the tree as a white ball formed in her hand before she thrown it making a hole through the tree to the shock of both kota and monoma " see?" " the hell are you teaching your daughter?" " since her power allows her to rewind living beings I made her train on making a move out of it; I call them the erasing bullets " " wow, you're so strong eri-chan" " hehe, it's all thanks to papa " " how did you do it?" " eri and kota looked at monoma who had his eyes fixed on izuku " even if we assumed you were a genius in using soul energy in ways no one knows about that doesn't explain how you can give everyone specific training programs that boost their abilities that easily, as far as I know you aren't in a very good terms with your classmates that you could know what they have been training or not. So how did you know?" " it's not as hard as you think, this class has some talents that I'm interested in so I keep a close eye that's all " " I don't buy it" " that's your choice, I never said I care if you do have I?" " tch, sweet yourself" monoma stood up and started to walk away which caused izuku to raise his eyebrow " where to?" " I don't think I will have any luck with the little lover's spirit so I'm going to someone else " " I see, good luck " " I don't need it " monoma waved his hand as he walked away while izuku noticed eri putting her hand in her chin confused ( I already know she will say but let's have some fun)" what are you thinking eri?" " why did uncle neito called Kota-kun lover? What does it mean?" Eri looked at izuku who only smirked looking at kota " say it and I'm telling uraraka-san you're overworking eri-chan" " not bad, You win this battle kiddo " " I'm so confused..." " don't worry about it" izuku pat eri's head which she enjoyed as usual and nodded before he pointed at a space behind him " well then let's get to your next stage of training".