Prologue

There's a Greek legend where one day all Greek goddesses and gods will be reborn into humans of the modern era. These human, called the reborns, will experience powers similar to the Greek goddess or god they are tied to. They have destinies to fulfill and most will involve finding other reborns. But like any important destiny ever, there will be enemies. The Vultures, a cult that specialize in finding special individuals and stealing their powers, which would lead to the individual's death. The Vulture's beliefs run through families all across the world. Your best friend that you've known all your life would kill you, all because of their religious beliefs. This cult is held off from most humans and more than two thirds of the world are oblivious to the war that is right in front of them. Most reborns live in fear, for The Vultures out number most reborns. Be careful, and be safe, is the only thing the reborns can do, to survive.

A/N(sorry I hate these too!):

I've been working on this plot for almost two years and I really hope you like this story, I know I'm not a very good writer and that I'm pretty new to Wattpad, but I really hope you praise for The Rebirthed series. I love all of you (even though I am totally invisible to most people on Wattpad) and I really really hope you like my stories, thank you!