Chapter Three

When I opened my eyes the first thing I did was look at my clock. It was 11:13 AM. I sat up and yawned. I jumped out of bed and walked over to my dresser and grabbed black leggings and a white hoodie. I got dressed and threw my pajamas into my dirty clothes basket. I went into my bathroom and brushed my hair. My hair easily fell to my waist and I did my makeup. I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed downstairs. Before I knew where I was going I was already heading over to Z's. I knocked on the door and wondered what the hell I was doing. Z was the one who answered and he was only wearing sweatpants, showing off his six pack (which was totally worth drooling for) his hair was messy and he had obviously been sleeping. "Hey," I said quietly.

When he saw me his eyes immediately widened he gave an awkward smile. "Hey, come on in," he said moving aside.

I came in and sat on the couch. "I was sleeping," he said and sat next to me.

"Obviously," I laughed.

He laughed with me and looked at the tv where 'Paranormal Activity' was on. I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged. "So what's up?" he asked looking to me, his green eyes blazing.

"I was bored and honestly I just came over," I said and looked away.

"Awesome, I would never have woke up," he said smiling.

I smiled back. I stayed there for a few hours of us just talking about random stuff and watching the 'Paranormal Activity' series and making fun of it. His mom came home when we were laughing and I looked up awkwardly. He had laid down and put his head in my lap. "Oh who's this?" she asked putting her stuff away.

She looked like a replica of Alice. "This is Nyx, she moved in across the street," Z smiled at her.

I then realized how much Z stood out in his family, maybe he just looked like his dad. "Well hello," she said smiling at me.

I smiled back and looked to Z. "Well I should probably head home, I never told Jenna where I was," I said looking down at Z. 

"Okay, hey come over tomorrow me and a few friends are going to the skate park," Z said gazing up at me.

"A popular Junior hanging out with a loser junior, that won't help your social status," I said blushing.

"Who cares," he said smiling.

"Fine, I will but I really should go, see you tomorrow," I said standing and walking towards the door.

"Bye," he said smiling and I gave a small wave before walking out the door.

I ran across the street and got inside. "Nyx?" Jenna called.

I walked into the kitchen to where her and the twins were eating. "Yeah," I said.

"Where were you?" she asked confused.

"Across the street, and hey I think I'm going to go shopping. I need some stuff for my bathroom," I said.

"Here's some money, be back my seven okay?" she said handing me some money.
"Okay, bye," I smiled.

I went back out and grabbed my skateboard. I didn't know where the stores were but I was going to find out. 

When I woke up the next day I looked at the clock. It was 11:34 AM. I jumped up and ran to my dresser. I grabbed the new outfit I bought and smiled. It was an over the shoulder loose black shirt with a white cross in the middle. I then had ripped leggings and my black and white chuck taylors. I brushed my hair and then did my makeup. I ran downstairs with my phone and out the door. I grabbed my skateboard and ran across the street. I propped my board up against the house before knocking on the door. 

Z opened it and he looked me over before smiling. "Hey!" he said and hugged me.

I hugged him back and laughed. He pulled me inside and I saw a kid with shaggy hair that was oil black like mine, his eyes the same shade of grey as mine, and his skin white as paper. "Hello," I said smiling.

"Hello," he nodded at me. 

"This is Erebus, but you can call him Bus," Z smiled.

"Oh so you're Nyx? Holy crap Z would not shut up about you!" Bus said laughing.

I looked through the corner of my eye to see Z blushing. "She's so beautiful I wonder if she likes me. She's funny too and oh gosh man you just have to see her," Bus said mimicking Z but Z was already tackling him.

Z's face was beat red and I wondered if it was from wrestling or embarrassment. I sat in the rocking chair and watched them, defiantly amused. "She's so soft too, I wonder if I'll ever get my chance to make my move," Bus said laughing.

When Z wouldn't stop I slid to the floor and wrapped my arms around his neck softly dragging him away, until I was pressed against the wall. Bus was laughing so hard tears were streaming down his cheeks. "Hey man you got any food?" Bus said still laughing and standing up.

"None for you," Z grumbled.

Bus went to the fridge anyway and began making a sandwich. When he came back he had two and gave me one, smiling at Z. I gave the sandwich to Z and smiled against his shoulder. "Well I guess we should leave soon, Theia should already be there," Bus smiled.

And with that we all stood.