Part 1 A twist in fate.

Warning

Violence, Death, Swearing, And More!

And this might be the first male mc that doesn't get a gender alteration! Yatta!

Also, I guess spoilers for JJk... Not like you guys havent been spoiler already over Gege's favorite chapter.

And this is based on real events.

And this will be my first male without any bending mc.

Narrator POV.

Mo Me MAh Neh No Ne Ro Nu Ni Na Ne Nuh 

Death.

This natural phenomenon is..

Unexpected.. Yet predictable.

Cruel... Yet Merciful.

Despairing... Yet hopeful

And sometimes death tears away all meaning in life.... While simultaneously giving it a grand meaning on a spiritual level...

One's life begins.

You grow, you laugh, you eat, you sleep, you play, you love, you work hard, you age and die...

Like any day rises and falls, everything has a beginning and an end.

A spring and a fall.

But what if this cycle went beyond..

The end of death.

Resurrection.

...

"huh.. no... no... no... no... fuck, these flashbacks... he's even talking to.. geto... thats gay...Fuck you gege..."  Said the soft voice of a boy...  About 18 or so.

'.. Oh.. fuck.. fuck.. i'll Fucking kill you gege... OH FUCK!'  Thought the aforementioned boy after Reading Go/jo...

This was the average experience of a JJk manga reader.

A boy who had remained awake until 4Am to read Jujutsu Kaisen's manga after watching the Shibuya Arc...

And was now upset.

In thus...

Went to reddit... R/JujutsuFolk.

A big mistake...

Due to the immediate spam of spoilers, memes, and brainrot ... Backed out of there inmediately.

The boy was full of adrenaline... And so..

Inmediately googled "How can I contact Gege Akutami."

And found many pages of twitter, insta, youtube and most importantly.. Gmail.

He began to write a polite Email... Highlighting the importance of Gojo Satoru.

"Dear Gege Akutami, I am an enormous fan of your manga, But I feel like the heart and soul of Jujutsu Kaisen is the balance, as Gojo was the cornerstone for the manga, and Sukuna was the biggest threat, but the fact that Sukuna defeats Gojo with Mahoraga's help removes the importance of Megumi, as all of Megumi's potential growth and impact has been overshadowed by Sukuna's accomplishments with the Ten Shadows. Jujutsu Kaisen is only balanced due to the power of Gojo Satoru in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen, I can accept that Nanami was not too important to the overall world, but you acchieved character development through intense trauma with Nanami and Nobara's deaths, but killing Gojo Satoru is stupid. Please make him repeat what he did in the hidden inventory arc and return, as he is alone the honored one. With not so much Love, A fan." Wrote The boy...