Part 2. The origin of tragedy.

Warning

Violence

Angst

Death

And more!

Narrator POV.

Rin Tohsaka.

To anyone who has met her..

She is an honor student, prim and proper.

To anyone who knows her a bit more..

She is a bit snarky, strong willed and a perfectionist.

But to those who truly know her...

She is a tsundere.

This girl was sleeping peacefully in the night, when suddenly she heard something..

Something strange, as if a large mass was cutting through the air, leaving a whistling sound..

Soon something alerted her senses.

The bounded field was breached. 

The intruder didn't have malicious intent..

But soon the alert disappeared-

*BAM!** THUNK*

Something crashed through the roof.. through the next floor and even cracked the bunker of a basement..

She was on Pajamas, but quickly tied up her hair and fetched a scarf as the cold incoming from the breach in the home would soon become annoying...

Rin was a bit more awake now, as she decided she could go upfront and... see.. but... Maybe calling an adult like Kirei-

"No way I would rely on him!" said Rin to herself as she quickly rushed towards the breach in her home..

She activated her magic circuits as she was ready to beat anything up. Anything that had the guts to damage her home to that degree.. Would totally pay hell...

She fetched a few of her magic stones in case of an emergency...

And she had had her palms together and her magic circuits flared in a cyan glow..

She was ready to cast Gandr and blast the fuck away at anything that didn't explain itself.

But she couldn't hear anything.. just the cool breeze of the night..

Until she saw what looked to be a mass of flesh and blood splattered against the concrete...

The blood was flowing out of the body...

"W-what on ea-earth!?..." Rin was horrified..

She saw white hair coated in blood.

Yellow eyes that seemed hollow.

White clothes and a katana that where soaked in blood and flesh..

Flesh turned into.. Mush.

This was.. horrific..

Rin felt.. disgust.. 

But she felt pity.. what on earth sent this poor thing to its death?..

The strong moonlight illuminated this corpse brightly...

Until a golden wheel.. eight handles on this wheel appeared..

Rin stood up and backed up...

This wasn't exactly her first rodeo with weird bloody things..