28| Truth and Dare

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The bottle was spinned by Jisso, who exitedly smiled as the spinning bottle's top landed on Yoongi.

The boy groaned at the decision of the bottle as he took a mental note to destroy that tiny bitch later, which choosed him the very first.

"Oh look! Who's first~" Jungkook spoke with giggling as he gazed at the top point of bottle, pointing towards Yoongi.

"Okay, whatever make this quick.." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hey! Can I ask him?" Rosé spoke, excitedly.

As she gave them all her cute eyes, which sparked like stars. They all nodded.

She gave a evil grin to Yoongi, as the boy narrowed his eyes at the blonde.

"So, Oppa. Truth or Dare?" She said, joyfully.

As Yoongi looked at the marvelous grin of his sister, he ended up playing safe.

"Truth.."

Rosé gave a little victory first in the air, as she turned to Yoongi, smiling innocently, as if nobody saw her happiness earlier.

"So Oppa, I'm going to ask you a question, and it's forbidden for you to answer it in Yes or No.."

Yoongi, narrowed his eyes, but nonetheless nodded.

"Oh I know what she's going to do!!" Lisa yelled out, startling other. She gazed at Rosé and started sulking.

Rosé smirked at looked at Yoongi. She spoke with her, ever usual, angelic voice.

"So Oppa, do you love?"

Listening to her question, Yoongi groan more louder.

It was not like he didn't loved his sister or not, but as a introvert he is, he rarely showed his feelings.

He sighed as others, except for Eva and Yn, gasped and stared at Rosé and her amazing opportunity, they all sulked, mostly the maknaes.

Eva and Yn stared at eachother and back the Kims. Jennie, who understood their confusion, uttered clearly the frown on their faces.

"Yoongi isn't the type of person who go around and, speakingly, care for them. He mostly show his feelings by actions and... he is really not good with words in situation like these. He never, like said, anyone if he loved them or not. And now since Chanie got the opportunity, when she can make Yoongi tell her that he love his sister. Other's are sulking..."

Hearing the explanation from the girl, both the girls nodded.

"Okay! Now complete your Truth, Oppa!!" The blonde spoke with excitement as Yoongi looked at the girl.