Cought in a Web

||⚠️Heyyyyy ima put another warning in this one. This uses more of Vals awful words, and Angels SUPER suicidal, so it's kinda awful to read. So if you get triggered easily I'd advise just not reading this whole story lmao. But if you can handle things fine then please continue and enjoy!⚠️||

Angel Dust slams his bedroom door as he trys to scream with no voice left to use. His whole body shakes and burns under the pressure of the world.

"Angel cakes~ my darling~ did you really think some one could help you?~ or even love you?~..." Valentino's voice dripped in Angels head like poison. Every voice mail he got from Val swirled in his head.

"DONT FORGET WHO FUCKING OWNS YOU YA FILTHY SLUT! IM GOING TO FIND YOUR SHITTY HIDING PLACE AND KILL YOU! YOU DONT DESERVE ME OR MY TALENT! IVE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO? YOU RUN AWAY FROM YOUR MASTER?!"

"Oh honey baby~ I'm so sorry~ you know daddy didn't mean that~ I would never hurt you sugar~ your my favorite~ Dont you love me Angel cakes?~ don't make me feel bad... you don't want that do you?~"

"OH ANTHONY, WERE ARE YOU SLUT!? YOU KNOW VOX CAN FIND YOU ANY WERE RIGHT? WERE GOING TO HUNT YOU LIKE A DEER BITCH. I WANT TO SEE YOUR GUTS SPILL ACROSS THE FLOOR AS I LAUGH ASSHOLE. YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE ANY MORE WHORE. YOUR A SUICIDAL, SLUTTY, DADDY FUCKING, BITCHHH~ AND YOU LOVE IT!!!"

"Baby~.... I'm so sorry~... you know I didn't mean that! You know I love you... not just your body, but your self! And you love me still don't you?... you know I'm trying to fix my anger issues... you know I'm trying to help you... please come home to the studio Angel, daddy misses you~..."

Every word sticks in Angels head like glue.

But he wasn't wrong.

He
Craves.
The sweet release of,
Death.

Angels breathing stops for a second as he collapse.

"Stop..."

Angel tugs on his hair as his body goes numb when he hits the floor. Even with eight eyes his vision goes blurry when he slowly looks at his bedside table.

"I-i... I want to leave...."

Angels head is filled with death when he scampereds toward his bedside table. His shaky top set of arms yanks the drawer open. Angels uneven breathing turns into a laugh as he grabs a small pocket knife from the drawer. Angel dust could never forget the day he got the knife, the day he made the promise.

"Hey Angel"

"Yeah Cher?"

"Here" The spiders pink and explosive friend Cherry Bomb handed the white spider a small pink pocket knife. "This is to use on Val ok?..." Cherry is usually a super laid back funny person, but in the moment she was dead serious.

"You want me to give this to 'em?" Angel asks confused. "But you hate 'em? Don't ya?"

Sigh

"Its not FOR him, but it is for ya to stab him. See?" Cherry opens the pocket knife, revealing a golden blessed blade. "So if he hurts ya, agiain...."

"Cherry no. I'm not gonna hurt him with it"

"Then promise ya won't use it on ya self Ant...."

"DONT. Call. Me that..." All of Angels spider eyes open when he hears the name.

"Then promise!"

"Fine Cher, fine! I promise, I promise so hard!" Angels bottom left arm swips the blade before slamming her door in frustration.

"Please Ant...." She whispers under her breath.

The pink and white spider shakes his head to forget his promise. He quickly grabs the knife and crawls to the bathroom door. No matter how depressed Angel would get he always protected Fat nuggets, he refused to let him watch his mistakes.

Angel locks the bathroom door as tears began to run off his face again. Fat nuggets scratched at the door to see his favorite person. But Angel couldn't force him self to see the only thing that cared for him. Angel felt as if he didn't deserve his beloved pet pig, or even the hotel. The only thing Angel ever did was cause trouble and ruin lives.

The spiders meny eyes are all wide open and blood shot. He watches close as the pocket knife opens. The white and golden glowing steal shines in his tired eyes. Angel watches and smiles as he drags the blessed blade across his arm. After every cut the blood pools under him as he laughs.

The bathroom floor and both sets of arms are painted red with blood as he cries on the floor.

No matter how much Angel wishes to die he still couldn't bring him self to actaully die, die.

Cherry
Charlie
Nifty
Alastor
Val
Vox
And even Husk...

What would they think if he just left out of the blue?
We're would he go?
Would the pain finally stop?
Would he finally be free from this literal Hell?

Or would he come back?
Would everyone hate him?

Or worse.

Leave him.

Angel wishes to never be alone again. Not like he was in the past.

He stands up. His long spindly legs quiver under his wrong doings. He covers his arms in some gloves so his beloved Fat nuggets won't see. He unlocks the door and stumbles to his bed. The blood loss started to kick in, Angels brain went static and fuzzy like Vox when angry.

Husker stares at the floor as Charlie ponders his question.

"Yes!" The princess of hell screams in pure joy at Husks question.

"You did good my old pal!" Alastor wraps his arm around the upset cats shoulder. Charlie grabs a stack of cards and gives them to Husk with a big smile.

"Hope they help Husky!" Alastor starts walking Husk out of the room. The cats ears are down and his wings are in a angry puffy form. "Wait Husk!" Alastor breaks his neck to stare at Charlie. Husk stops in his tracks.

"Yeah?.."

"Its not your fault.."

"Yea... I know... I just wish people would stop bitchen to the bartender... I keep getting caught in webs..." Husk continues to walk without Alastors creepy presence.

"Hah! Hah! Good one Husker!" The radio demons awful laugh made Husks fur stand up on its ends.

The winged cat shuffles through the cards, quickly skimming over ever one. It's been at least an hour mabye even two sense Angel caused a panic down stairs.

Vaggie asked Husk and Charlie why Angel locked him self in his room this time, but no one really new. Charlie didn't know and said he's probably ok. Husk lied his way through for not to cause more trouble or distress to the poor spider.

"Can some one please tell me whats going on!" Vaggie yelled in frustration.

"I don't know Vaggie! But please stop screaming!!!" Husk ignores the fighting lesbians by shuffling through the cards again, and again.

"Ok... but what the fuck is he doing to help Angel, HUH? Isent he his healing buddy!" The grey moth girl point towards Husk. Although she tried to stop her constant breathing she inevitably failed.

"Actually! He's trying very hard to help Angel!" Charlie yells in her usual delight.

"I thought you two would shut the fuck up by now." Husks low voice grumbled angerly at the girls.

"Sorry Husk... any way! Husk asked me to help him with the healing buddies thing! Those cards he's reading are to help him talk with Angel, Sense he appertly isent doing well"

Husk couldn't stand the girls bickering anymore. The upset cat demon starts his way up the stairs towards Angel Dusts room. By now it's been 3 and a half hours. Angels door is coverd in photos of Fat nuggets, himself, and even Husk. The cat stared at the door slightly regretting what he's about to do.