Chapter - 9

Aera : what the fuck!?

Aera shouted seeing a face so close to hers. Jungkook laughed at her reaction and others also chuckled.

Aera : it was not funny! You ugly rabbit!

Aera said and jungkook gasped at the insult.

Jungkook : hey! I'm not ugly! And definitely not a rabbit!

Aera : then why are you playing peek-a-boo?

Aera asked smugly and jungkook thought for a few seconds but nothing came in his mind.

Aera : oh so you're an idiot also.

Jungkook : I'm not!

Aera : then why did you disturb me in the first place!?

Jungkook : I was bored.

He said and shrugged as if he did not just say the lamest excuse.

Aera : excuse you! I'm not an entertainer for your kindest information!

Jungkook : oh you don't know it but you are!

Aera : I'm not!

Jungkook : you are!

Aera : don't make me angry or you're gonna regret it!

Jungkook : oh what can you even dooooooooo! Ahh! Leave me!!

Jungkook cried out in pain as aera was pulling his hair and the others who were enjoying the drama started laughing their asses off.

Suga : you deserve that, kookie!

Suga said while laughing and jungkook freed himself and rubbed his head where his hair was being pulled just a few moments ago by his sister.

Jungkook : you witch!

Aera : you can call me that, baby bunny~

Aera said with a smirk and jungkook's face reddened and he glared at her.

Jungkook : if you didn't just stop calling me that right now then...

He trailed off and aera gave him a challenging look.

Aera : baby bunn- ahhh! No! Stop! Hahahahaha

Aera started laughing and rolled down on the floor as jungkook tickled the life out of her.

Jungkook : now call me that!

He said while laughing himself and aera's face went red from laughing so hard.

Aera : o-ok i won't! Ahahaha! Stopppp!

Finally jungkook stopped and sat beside her on the floor while they were still laughing and others smiled at the younger ones before getting back with their work.

Samuel : do you need water, darling?

Samuel asked aera as she was breathing heavily and she nodded.

Jungkook : I'm also here bro. You can just ask me out of humanity you know?

Jungkook asked and rolled his eyes as he picked up a water bottle from the side table next to him while Samuel poured water in a glass before handing it to aera.

Samuel : get yourself a girlfriend and she'll definitely take care of you like I do to aera. Right, darling?

Samuel said with a chuckle and aera rolled her eyes with a smile as she sipped on her water.

Aera : i don't wanna start again but he's just a baby!

Aera said and giggled but jungkook didn't say anything this time and just smiled. Aera looked at him suspiciously and noticed the light pink blush on his cheeks.