Delivery...

Days are passing Haseena is present with Karishma every single second. And If she had to leave Santosh and Cheetah always remained with her ......

It was night time both are sleeping peacefully when..... Karishma 's voice broke Haseena 's sleep.....

KS- aa.....

HM- kya hua baby.....(getting up in an instant)

KS- dard ho raha hai jaan......

HM- kya ...,.(loudly ) hume abhi hospital chalna hai.....(getting upon the bed with the speed of light and takes Karishma 's hospital bag and came towards Karishma)

KS- nhi yeh vo vale dard nhi hua hasu....

HM- matalab.....(holding Karishma 's hands )

KS- mere par dard kar rhe hai.....

HM- accha....hum abhi malish kar dete hai.....

Haseena keeps the hospital bag on table and sits near Karishma 's feet not before taking some oil and started massaging her feet.....

KS- abhi aacha lag raha hai.....

HM- abhi aap aarma se soo jaye....

KS- nhi....aap bhi aao....

HM- nhi baby muje thore der massage karne de...
(Still continuing the massage) aap soo jaye....

KS- par ....

HM- please baby....🥺...

Karishma agrees and sleep took over her in few minutes.....and Haseena continue to massage...

Next Morning....

Karishma 's sleep broke, she feels something on her head and sees Haseena 's hand which was on her head .....and Haseena is sleeping with her back on the bed rest.....

KS- lagta hai raat ko der se soye....

After correcting Haseena 's posture and covering her with blanket.... Karishma went towards washroom....

............................

After an hour Haseena 's sleep break and she panicks by not seeing Karishma near her....
Haseena hurriedly gets up from the bed and started searching for Karishma in the washroom but she was not their.....

Then Haseena came outside in the lobby... And Directly went towards kitchen and sighs in relief seeing Karishma their.....

HM- Karu aap abhi kitchen mein kya kar rhi hai....

KS- kuch nhi bas...... breakfast....

HM- arey haate.....
(Haseena holds Karishma by her shoulder and made her sit on the chair in kitchen...)

KS- par hasu .....

HM- nhi baby aap kyu banyegi.....hum hai na....
(Kisses Karishma 's forehead)

KS-hmm.....

HM- vese Santu aur Cheeta kha hai.....
(Breaking eggs in an bowl)

KS-vo Cheetah ki meeting thi Aaj deal closing Vali .......aur Santu ko grocery Leni thi.....vo Santu ko drop kar dege.....

HM- Kab tak vapis aayga Cheeta.....(flipping the omelette)

KS- 2 Ghante tak.....

HM- okay.....lijye aapka omelette....
(Giving the plate to Karishma)

Karishma takes the plate and eats it.....

KS- accha baana hai....

HM- hum fruits kaate hai aapke liye....

Kareena 's Arrange Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें